Recent content by Lord Edgington

1. Lord Edgington

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

Well that’s two of us
  2. Lord Edgington

Buy your PNE Beer

Interesting Lots of people go straight for a cheap Barolo whereas I find a better Monte is a much wiser choice
  3. Lord Edgington

Buy your PNE Beer

Might I suggest for the more discerning drinker https://www.majestic.co.uk/wines/vino-nobile-di-montepulicano-13987
  4. Lord Edgington

Buy your PNE Beer

Pointless as this is a forum for debate and discussion There is no debate or discussion - I am
  5. Lord Edgington

Buy your PNE Beer

This thread is so very working class
  6. Lord Edgington

Little secret There’s isn’t anybody ITK
  7. Lord Edgington

I’ve read back I said I agreed with the earlier comments under rather blurry eyes Maybe not shafting but possibly not being transparent I was referring to the fact that they have been paid fully and my thoughts turn to football in general in this instance Is that a bit nearer the mark ? There...
  8. Lord Edgington

I definitely want to go I definitely want to stay I am looking at my options and will have a decision by xx I am unhappy with the offer. This is the figure I expected. If we cannot reach that I will do xx The offer you have made is close to what I need but if we can agree xx by xx then I will...
  9. Lord Edgington

I presume you are talking about Derby ? Wrong section
  10. Lord Edgington

Make a decision and be transparent
  11. Lord Edgington

I agree. We are often worse off when is he isn’t on the pitch. But conversely we are on occasion worse off for him being on the pitch with his theatrical behaviour. Cut that out and it sort of removes the argument
  12. Lord Edgington

Your last sentence is spot on Sutty
  13. Lord Edgington

Capital punishment

I don’t. I just know it would be vulgar to count it all
  14. Lord Edgington

Capital punishment

I’m good enough to know I am outrageously rich
  15. Lord Edgington

Capital punishment

As a father I can understand the guilt. They are always our babies and it nature to protect so don’t fight that emotions, it’s just human nature and just goes to show how much you love her- just try to temper it with the incredible amount of unconditional of love you have and will continue to...