ernest's latest activity

• E
    Hopefully we will see youth gets its chance. But before these four lads get a look-in will Walker get some serious game time with us...
  • E
    ernest replied to the thread Retained List (Confirmed).
    Stockley's ability to score at Div1 level is likely to make him a target for any club in that division with the £500k to spend that I...
  • E
    We all see things differently. I agree that Johnson is not a defensive midfielder but as I said he needs a bit of time and space when he...
  • E
    Potts brings strength, running and a thunderous shot to that forward midfield role. Browne brings energy, agility and invention. Johnson...
  • E
    That is true but the reality is that how a player performs is the result of several factors one of which is the 'chemistry' between them...
  • E
    Agreed - Harrop has been frustrating because there is a player of some genuine quality there. It will be up to FM, who I begin to think...
  • E
    Quite - any idea that we should offload Sinclair is absurd. He is by far our most lethal striker. In the 3.5.2 formation he should be...
  • E
    Forgot to mention Rafferty in my post above - honest player but we need better if we are to progress.
  • E
    I am dismayed that Moult did not get some time on the pitch in those last few games - we had nothing to lose by finding out if he could...
  • E
    He had. It would not be a disaster if he were once again to be out first choice keeper next season but if we can re-sign Iversen and...
  • E
    Well it seems that FM has now spoken one-to-one with all the players. So presumably we will find out shortly what he has said to them.
  • E
    We can only wait and see. By the way Tranmere have just celebrated getting to the play-offs by sacking the manager who got them there...
  • E
    ernest replied to the thread Early summer transfer gossip.
    As I said it is not yet quite clear what position will get the best out of Earl. Maybe next season he and Cunningham will be the options...
  • E
    ernest replied to the thread Early summer transfer gossip.
    Yes - Storey, Bauer, Huntington, Hughes. Storey is developing into a player who will be a mainstay for us and Bauer providing he...
  • E
    ernest replied to the thread Well then..
    Don't kid yourself. You know perfectly well the answer is CERTAINLY!