Recent content by europne

1. E

Pearson sold to Bournemouth (Confirmed)

Could BP be playing in the cup against Burnley tonight? I can’t remember if he’s cup tied, I think not....... Burnley reserves v Bournemouth reserves FA Cup this evening.
  2. E

18 Year Old Man Killed In New Hall Lane Crash

Unfortunately identity checks will be got round, and idiots will still post unfounded and damaging bile. The issue of ‘we are only a platform and not responsible ‘ is the problem, like a newspaper they should be held responsible for what appears on their sites. It’s not curtailing Free speech...
  3. E

Match Day - PNE v Rotherham United- 05/02/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I intentionally haven’t looked on here since yesterday’s game. My view is I thought yesterday showed tremendous promise, fluke first minute own goal made it difficult, so many new faces together was also going to be problematic, but I think that was a far more positive showing. We missed simple...
  4. E

If anyone is bitter Calf then it’s you with your incessant prattling on about how the club let talent go without a big fee. I shall look forwards to hearing how your active management techniques would have prevented this. I think there has been very little negative reaction to Pearson’s move...
  5. E

Well then if you can kindly explain to us in detail your approach to active management in the case of these two players then we can all learn something from your wisdom. I’m not expecting a sensible answer, I don’t think you have one, probably the ‘it’s not up to me to sortthese things out’...
  6. E

18 Year Old Man Killed In New Hall Lane Crash

I’m amazed how they can afford the insurance. If they had insurance that is. Must have been travelling at some speed which is quite surprising because it’s not a roundabout you can get round quickly, will be interesting to know how it actually occurred. Unless some racing was going...
  7. E

The Devaluation possibility in Football.

With many top clubs in Europe in serious financial problems tipped over the edge because of Covid but highlighting the precarious balance most clubs are run at, is it time for a devaluation of football finance and for wages to be brought down to a more sensible level throughout the game, as the...
  8. E

Are some referees cheats or are the EFL crooked, what are your views?

Still far too many referees give decisions merely because a player has ‘fallen over’, they are fooled time and time again by cheating players. They effectively guess to many decisions, if they aren’t 100% certain then they shouldn’t give it. I would rather have a missed decision instead of an...
  9. E

You make it sound so easy....actively managing talent....typical bullshit management speak.... Right lads, your contract is up in 2 years, I know you’ve only just signed the last one, but I want to offer you a new contract so just tell me what you want and that’s job done, new 3 year contract...
  10. E

General Championship Thread

Looking like the top 5 are already sorted unless anyone has a real melt down, Norwich, Brentford, Swansea, Reading and Watford. Leaves one play off place for everyone else to fight for........including Bournemouth of course.
  11. E

Many of us are just commenting how we see it and you have jumped to defend Pearson as though he is some form of Saint. He’s left, and to many fans done it in away which leaves a bad taste in the mouth, in complete contrast to Davies, doesn’t matter where they have gone, it’s the way they have...
  12. E

If anyone is bitter I feel it’s you Calif. This issue of out of contract players seems to be happening at many clubs, players and agents have realised they can pick up the transfer fee instead of the club, this has been made more of a problem because of delays in negotiations caused by the...
  13. E

Interesting to compare these 2 major departures, and this isn’t a witch hunt before a certain poster gets his knickers in a twist. Pearson to me handled it poorly and with a bad attitude, he had been a real fans favourite, a figurehead in spite of some very dubious disciplinary issues on the...
  14. E

A serious case of Premiership hangover, ‘we are too good to be here’ which has afflicted many relegated teams. Doesn’t happen to all clubs, but we have seen it many times before, if they don’t get back at the first attempt they can struggle, Stoke , Derby etc as they lose so many players after...
  15. E

General Championship Thread

4 defeats on the bounce. Reading. Derby. Luton. Sheffield Wednesday. Manager under threat........