PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by fred frekleton

1. F

Who's in the drawer, Peter?

King Bilie Davis
  2. F

No IFollow from next season

I live in Australia and I got the same email its a scam I just read it and deleted its bullshit
  3. F

PNE Academy/Central League Thread 23/24

Playing against those lowe league and non league teams is a MONTY PYTHON JOKE how demoralising is that !! a club established 1880 competing with lowe league players .Come on PNE are you are a laughing stock wasting your time play up to under 23s . What short sided attitude our owners have...
  4. F

Current location of North end fans

Bonbeach by the beautiful bay and beach ,Melbourne Australia and have here been since 1969 always loved PNE ,watch them every game apart from when Sky have on its a pain not fair you pay all that money to watch live .I do get to see the full recorded game a day or two later which ai enjoy .Ryan...
  5. F

Injuries & Suspensions 2023/24

Thanks Tommmm Thats good news so should be back soon as we need him big time
  6. F

Injuries & Suspensions 2023/24

Where is Riis he should be back by now whats wrong its been a hell of a while since he was injured . Makes me wonder if he will ever play for North End again ? What do the rest of you think ,we miss his speed and is our best striker we have
  7. F

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

bullshit give a go if he is good enough play him now other teams play young youth players with potential They have to start when they are ready .ALL players were young at the beginning of there football careers
  8. F

its a fucking nightmare and its just going on and on Why would you renew your season tickets while these Grimreapers are managing the club !!!!!
  9. F

Agree there is nothing to look forward to the owners have got to go now
  10. F

Twitter & Arsenal fans.

Not many young people know who PNE are for all they know they may think they are existent ! and who can blame them PNE are a disgrace
  11. F

Whys that please explain you must be in the know although I would like Gally to stay
  12. F

Keep the faith you have to joking !After 60 odd years enough is enough no more interest lost all faith.
  13. F

Look show me any positives we are tin pot club going no where, no ambition at all sell up and go.
  14. F

FOR SALE

The ground is owned by the council .Just as well too otherwise you would have had houses on it by now
  15. F

FOR SALE

You are very easily pleased ???