PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Galileo

1. G

A few crowd stats

First time in 26 seasons that I haven't been on a home game. Says it all about the gameday experience at Deepdale. Went to 14 away games though and will probably continue with that as the way forward next year.
  2. G

North end London branch

The London Branch are a bit of a mythical group like the Freemason's. Where did you hear about them? I've heard rumours of a stringent vetting process and an overblown initiation period. If you get past that stage, then there are the astronomical membership fees to contend with.
  3. G

Qpr sack Ramsey

.....??? I don't get your point
  4. G

Tactical genius!

For me Gallagher needs to see lots of the ball, the more touches he has the more opportunity he has to make things happen. Playing him in that position last night gave him the time and space with the ball at his feet. The five minutes leading up to the DJ goal where a masterclass in passing...
  5. G

Beckford signs 2 year deal (Confirmed)

This is the problem with football. You shouldnt pay players for what they've done you should pay them for what you project them to do. I think we've seen the best of JB in a Preston shirt.
  6. G

Distraction: what's your favourite away ground and why?

Springfield Park. Nuff said.
  7. G

FA Cup

I might be wrong or someone might have mentioned it earlier in this thread... But I'm sure Havant and Waterlooville switched a home FA cup game to (I think) Fratton Park a few years back. Let's hope this doesn't happen....
  8. G

Phil Parkinson

there is a couple of posters on here who are related to Parkinson - lets see what they have to say
  9. G

Watford game now postponed.

No snow overnight in NE London so i'm confident
  10. G

New Kit (Full Launch Pictures Inside!)

The Kit is shit. Although i'll have 5 pairs of the hoop socks on pre-order please.
  11. G

Trainer heads - adi heaven

I might start wearing my Nike Air Jordan 1's again soon. Probably the finest piece of footwear ever concieved... the Adicolor run them very close.
  12. G

Gooners

Shaky why is it you think everyone is a United fan?
  13. G

Roads around Deepdale set to be renamed in honour of players

Not North End related but surely Andrew Flintoff needs a street named after him?!?!
  14. G

What are you reading now?

Less Than Zero - Bret Easton Ellis
  15. G

Vote Labour

I've agreed with you twice in one evening