PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by hornbycastle

1. hornbycastle

Are we being prepped to sell?

Apply for the Job, Simmplles bigboy
  2. hornbycastle

Most Under rated player at North End you’ve seen?

Why because you talk a lot of shite or is it so much easier to blame Hornby for the shite you post:LOL:
  3. hornbycastle

So does this mean that AN is shite, or do we need someone like you as Manager:p:giggle:
  4. hornbycastle

Potential Summer Targets

Lets face it we have the wee wee took out of us every year by TH, :( and the BIG one was the Training ground, and know one will listen too me, you all still think im a idiot, when TH knows the truth its you lot that are the FOOLS starting threads with 4,588 post and still not finished...
  5. hornbycastle

Match Day Thread - PNE v Southampton - 20/07/19 - KO:15:00 - Friendly

What explain please put on ???????
  6. hornbycastle

I thought bogy was pretty rubbish really 22222 small?
  7. hornbycastle

Angus Morrison Ken Horton
  8. hornbycastle

Ben Davies to Southampton

Well your the one that dont count, ive seen you take a lot of CRAP on here pal so get back in your box buddy?
  9. hornbycastle

Caption time (Pre Season special)

Ignore em all Dave, your the man for me but you'll have to go when we get to the Prem;)
  10. hornbycastle

Poll - Nugents Return - Yay or Nay?

(y)(y)(y)
  11. hornbycastle

(y)(y)And who isnt Sid:LOL:
  12. hornbycastle

Here we go again, and most people on here think its me thats the IDIOT :ROFLMAO:
  13. hornbycastle

Potential Summer Targets