jakehake's latest activity

• J
    jakehake reacted to Spavin Stardust's post in the thread This week in tory run Britain with Like Like.
    Driver and guard both sadly killed in the derailment along with a passenger. Luckily another member of staff was on board who was able...
  • J
    jakehake replied to the thread Exam results.
    You seem to be under the impression that schools all work to the same rule book and teach in the same order. Schools teach the material...
  • J
    I present to you the Department for Education. It can’t be done and it won’t be done because they are bloody useless. Like I said their...
  • J
    jakehake reacted to paddysr's post in the thread This week in tory run Britain with Like Like.
    Apparently so. I do most of my shopping at Aldi so 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm fed up of the prices charged for vegan protein sources (fake meat) so now I...
  • J
    That boat sailed months ago when they had an opportunity to consider stuff but the rules were so inflexible everything was scuppered...
  • J
    jakehake replied to the thread This week in tory run Britain.
    same difference....aren’t they switching to M&S from Waitrose?
  • J
    Class traitor....Waitrose for gods sake man *hides M&S and Waitrose receipts*
  • J
    jakehake reacted to wld's post in the thread This corona virus thing... with Like Like.
    Probably but why is our economic situation worse than others? Is it the type of economy we operate relying on services rather than goods...
  • J
    But if the Unis have offered places at say CCC and student A at one school was predicted BBB and student B at another school was...
  • J
    jakehake reacted to wld's post in the thread Exam results with Haha Haha.
  • J
    jakehake reacted to wld's post in the thread Exam results with Like Like.
    I must admit I’ve been a bit busy this afternoon so haven’t read anything since this morning but I thought this announcement didn’t have...
  • J
    jakehake reacted to PNEESSEX's post in the thread Black life in America with Like Like.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/english-channel-wall Worthy cause (In the event that logistical problems prevent this coming to fruition...
  • J
    jakehake reacted to Sepp Blatter's post in the thread Black life in America with Like Like.
    Yet they consistently pay farmers less than it actually costs to produce milk, have had issues with some exploitative working practices...
  • J
    So I never realised that the Universities already have the A level results since last week, so they've done all their planning and prep...
  • J
    Make glib tweet about rain, then 12 hours later have major flooding in your constituency and a train derailment
    • 1597230786930.png
    • 1597230856467.png
    • 1597230887740.png