Recent content by jakehake

1. J

How long till you remove this.......

See you in court. Let’s argue what you meant. If you only wanted to complain about that poster maybe a pM would have worked rather than something all the moderators and admin would see that you were “on the brink of legal action”
  2. J

Did you mention legal action? Whataboutery?
  3. J

Apparently he’s had a tough day looking after some squealing kids who won’t listen to you. He’s come here so he doesn’t have to deal with squealing.............shit
  4. J

Talk me through your planned prosecution?
  5. J

You’ve now edited the post “No action was taken” I banned 3 posters within minutes whilst the moderator and admin team could have a look and respond. You are moaning about the actions I took. So how were no actions taken?
  6. J

If you want to make these sort of threats if we don’t take any action then we will take them at face value. If you want to drag others in and make them party to you “being banned” temporarily then go ahead. You were banned less than 24 hours whilst the other admin and moderators could take a...
  7. J

Ok your choice. FORUM ADVISORY: If you are going to report posts and don’t wish them to be construed as threatening legal proceedings if action isn’t taken then please don’t use the phrase “I am on the brink of taking legal action” to infer that you aren’t considering taking legal action...
  8. J

If this is the hill you’re going to die on I’ll post your report and we can both leave the forum on the grounds of what you didn’t do and me posting stuff from the mod forum
  9. J

Who is your gas/electric with and how much do you pay?

No wonder you’re retiring at 40
  10. J

Who is your gas/electric with and how much do you pay?

That would need a hell of a mirror Sid
  11. J

It was midnight, you were put on temporary bans (which was visible) till other moderators could take a look this morning, then you were taken off them. It’s not exactly the height of subterfuge
  12. J

This week in tory run Britain

“12.In 2011, the census collected information about Gypsy and Traveller people for the first time, a move that was made on an understanding that, in order to provide services to Gypsy and Traveller people, it was vital that they could be identified.9 A tick-box for “Roma” was not included in...
  13. J

This corona virus thing...

Wider reaching social stuff really as well isn’t it. Things like where in a rural country it’s an escape route for some and that’s been taken away. The UK refuge stuff allows women to use the trains as an escape and the fares are dealt with after the event. Do they still run regional...
  14. J

This corona virus thing...

Inappropriate but appropriate so I’ll remove the picture shortly