PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by JK

1. JK

Matchday Thread England V USA - 25/11/22 - KO:7pm (GMT) - Group B

I understand the narrative being pushed out by England after last night. Yes it's tournament football, yes it's about getting out of the group. However I just hope momentum isn't lost We have to play on the front foot. Foden has to come in against the bucket hats.
  2. JK

Southgate's reasoning for not playing Foden was like Alex Neil's for not playing Anthony Gordon.
  3. JK

That was negative garbage. We played on the front foot on Monday & was brilliant then Southgate reverted to type & that's what we get. How on earth Foden doesn't play christ knows. Bringing on Henderson is like when we bring on Magurie. It's all but giving up. All but qualified though.
  4. JK

Poor first half. Need to be much better. Foden for Mount. Mount is a good player but foden is different level.
  5. JK

Poll - How do you feel about the Open Letter response?

I do think they care. Do they care enough enough to create a legacy for this football club? Probably not.
  6. JK

Poll - How do you feel about the Open Letter response?

Ah yes. Good to be reminded the fans are always in the wrong.
  7. JK

Wales vs Iran

8. JK

Wales vs Iran

9. JK

Wales vs Iran

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  10. JK

CONFIRMED WBA (a) 'Black Friday deal' Tickets £15

Last chance to buy them for £15 today.
  11. JK

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

I specifically asked that question and they denied that was ever the case.
  12. JK

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

Our best hope is that Villa agree to loan is Archer back. I suspect we would indeed 'find' the money should he become available.