PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by jollypostieman

1. jollypostieman

Simon Davey - Barnsley Caretaker Boss

Re: Simon Davey - Barnsley Caretaker Boss I think Davy will make a good manager one day, I heard from one of the (former) youths dads how impressed he was with Davy's coaching and man management skills Feel a bit sorry for Andy Ritchie, did a good job at Barnsley, steadying the downward spiral...
  2. jollypostieman

The BBC hate us, as well!!!

Re: The BBC hate us, as well!!! Unusual for the beeb to be so slack, I wonder what Kevin Nugent thinks of them:confused:
  3. jollypostieman

M62 Westbound

Re: M62 Westbound At the end of the day, the police and safety officers have the final say, if we were travelling to Leeds and there was a bad delay on the Motorway I would like to think the kick off would be delayed. I remember a game against Gillingham kicking off at 4pm on police advice a...
  4. jollypostieman

Favourite/Least favourite Championship Grounds

Re: Favourite/Least favourite Championship Grounds I am led to believe that is true, as is the old legend about Juventus copying Notts County's kit Anyhow, Favourite trips tend to be East Mids, not for the ground but the day out and the pubs visited on the way there. Groundwise it would be...
  5. jollypostieman

Historical Kits

Re: Historical Kits Your welcome
  6. jollypostieman

Historical Kits

Don't know if this site has been posted on here before, but it is quite an interesting site, showing clubs kits from the last century to today, as well as a brief history of the club http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/ A personal favourite of mine is Blackpool circa1918...
  7. jollypostieman

Best and worst 'keepers.

Re: Best and worst 'keepers. 'Tis a fact that as well, worst Keeper I have seen at PNE is Glen. A few years ago he played for a team on St Mary's plastic pitch in Leyland, he was shit there as well, even I knocked one past him ( a 3 yard piledriver) Best I have seen is Carlo, but John Vaughen...
  8. jollypostieman

Retro Kits

Re: Retro Kits Didn't Scoreline go bust and we had the exact same kit only rebranded as Ribero for a season? (before the Ribble Valley Shelving sponsered Ribero Kit with the blue flashes on the sleeve)
  9. jollypostieman

Retro Kits

Re: Retro Kits Didn't know they made them that big! Then again if it will fit me and you it will fit anyone! BTW is it XL or XXL (been surfing the bay and only saw an XXL there)
  10. jollypostieman

Retro Kits

Re: Retro Kits Was that the one made by John Harrison? LEI was the 2nd sponser on that design of shirt, I had the one with PONTINS on but sponsers changed over the summer but the kit design remained the same. Wish I still had that shirt, wouldn't fit but good for nostalgia purposes, I think my...
  11. jollypostieman

Swa

Re: Swa Spotty Dogs:confused:
  12. jollypostieman

Davies 'Lambasts' Our Fans

Re: Davies 'Lambasts' Our Fans I wonder if he meant that, or if he is just saying it to try and wriggle out of a possible charge? i think it is a compliment from Billy, but is probably not what many people want to hear from the little fella and his words will be twisted no doubt
  13. jollypostieman

so what where chants that annoyed BD so much?

Re: so what where chants that annoyed BD so much? It's a fine man that can apologise, apology accepted Just a little more to add on the hand shaking, (and if this has been posted earlier, I offer no apologies for missing it:p ) Taken from BBC.co.uk
  14. jollypostieman

Re: so what where chants that annoyed BD so much? Quote: Originally Posted by monksy7 And before the game, every player who walked past davies, we sung ..... knock him out, which was quite funny. Quote: Originally Posted by spav64 Yes until nuge did the unthinkable and hugged him Quote...
  15. jollypostieman

Re: so what where chants that annoyed BD so much? Nuge probably has no axe to grind with stumpy, Carlo Nash says in tonights LEP that he would shake BD by the hand today. Most of the players would not have a problem with Billy, he has only done what most of them would when offered more money...