1. lagerlout

Prediction League - Swansea v PNE - 22/01/2022 - Championship

SWANSEA 1 - 2 PNE RIIS 16789
  2. lagerlout

Prediction League - PNE v Sheff Utd - 18/01/2022 - Championship

PNE 3 - 1 SHEFF UTD EVANS 12021
  3. lagerlout

Brad Potts

The LEP recently reported some of RL’s comments after the Birmingham game. In short, they were :- > I don’t want safe passes at the top end of the pitch.... > I want to see us sliding the ball down the sides a bit more... > We want to go round the outside - we play wingbacks for a reason > If...
  4. lagerlout

Match Day - PNE v Birmingham City - 15/01/22 - KO15:00 - Championship

They scored via a header converted from a cross from their RIGHT wing… nothing to do with whoever was playing on our right wing. Watch the game !
  5. lagerlout

Barks came in the pitch and within about 5 mins he had got the ball to the opposition bye line and put in a good cross … which Browne just failed to make good contact. Potts’ crosses from the bye line > 0
  6. lagerlout

“Potts in the right was no threat and reverted to playing the safe ball back “. Good observation DD !
  7. lagerlout

Prediction League - PNE v Birmingham - 15/01/2022 - Championship

PNE 3 - 0 BIRMINGHAM EVANS 12345
  8. lagerlout

Brad Potts

I simply record his ‘involvement’ on a blank piece of paper… collecting passes, dribbles, headers, tackles,runs, ( all with success or failures ). I don’t store my player check .. but to eliminate all doubt, I suggest you try one and surprise yourself on his ‘ incredible shift’ that some novice...
  9. lagerlout

Brad Potts

Sorry , but Potts did not ‘ move the ball forward ‘ as you believe. I did a stat. check on his involvement against Cardiff. In the first half, he made 10 passes…ALL backwards. ( I didn’t bother checking the second half ..as, I believe he is just filling in until Olusunde or Barky become available )
  10. lagerlout

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

Reading just scored....so ATM Derby are now trying to catch Cardiff... who are 13 points ahead ....Derby having played one game more than Cardiff
  11. lagerlout

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

Potts will not last the 90 mins…to leave McCann out for him defies belief. I know he can put a decent cross from the right wing but he can’t tackle. I hope his selection doesn’t backfire .. but I guess Lowe has to learn.