1. LancasterRed

Alex Neil You're An Embarrassment.

Weak banter. You try your hardest to abuse me but you do you
  2. LancasterRed

Fine...I'd take Browne. At least has a good scoring record from there
  3. LancasterRed

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

From a Sunderland fan who seems to their equivalent of Chip Barm: -no concrete interest in JS but monitoring -they do need a striker this window -have previous interest in JS which means they know of him
  4. LancasterRed

Care to explain further? Okay, maybe not Hunts or Bauer
  5. LancasterRed

Onyedima is much stockier than I recall him being. Flattened Raff for the first goal and the same would have happened to anyone! I'd take Raff and Earl if going on the attack but Fisher and Hughes are the better players. On the topic of Accy doing well (before the fixture buildup from COVID...
  6. LancasterRed

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Asked the question to the Sunderland bunch in my group, they think it's Fleetwood
  7. LancasterRed

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

The Ched Evans signing has made sense. I know I joked about it earlier, but Stockley had numerous balls put in a position where he could easily head (or slightly move to head) the ball and either broke the move up or didn't win the ball. Much as I'm vehemently against the signing of Evans, we...
  8. LancasterRed

Dangerous ball from Fisher there - if only someone was there to get it
  9. LancasterRed

Blatant shove in front of the linesman not given, even the fog isn't an excuse for that Meaty tackle there
  10. LancasterRed

Fog is a concern. Stockley should have come off in the first half, yet he's still on
  11. LancasterRed

Hunts and Browne coming on, I imagine for Earl and Bayliss/Molumby
  12. LancasterRed

Suddenly the Ched Evans deal looks like a shrewd piece of business