Recent content by llanroc

1. L

Young PNE fan taken way too soon

Awful news. R.I.P Andy
  2. L

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

With the worst defence in the Championship, I think we need someone who can defend first of all. I certainly wouldn’t be against bringing in Bradley.
  3. L

2 Full Backs off being a decent unit

It’s all down to which division we want to be playing in. If we’re content with Championship football, then Fisher and Hughes are good enough. If we have desires of getting to the Premier League we need better options. Both Crewe full backs have been mentioned on here, now whether they could...
  4. L

2 Full Backs off being a decent unit

Most good teams have good full backs and the best teams probably build their team on the strength of their full backs. Good full backs get plenty of assists throughout a season, but apart from one or two from Fisher, we don’t get many assists from full backs. This is an area we need to...
  5. L

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Our record this season is W10 D2 L12 which would indicate that we’re a team that plays for a win at all costs and would rather lose a game than draw it by trying to win it. AN came out with a statement similar to this soon after arriving at PNE but nothing could be farther away. We set up in a...
  6. L

Thank god for that.🙏🏻
  7. L

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Yeah, me too, you feel it’s got to end sooner or later.
  8. L

Samuel at QPR is leaving for free and Mowatt is out of contract in the summer as well are just 2 players from the top of my head.
  9. L

Team for Saturday

Iversen Browne: Huntington: Davies: Hughes Molumby: Pearson: Whiteman: DJ: Maguire Sinclair
  10. L

This is what you get when you don’t have an under 23 set up. A club like Blackburn can keep an eye on our best released youngsters and sign them on for their under 23 squad.
  11. L

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19015755.rovers-sign-released-preston-midfielder-trial-spell/
  12. L

The goal he scored against Coventry, DJ showed how to celebrate within COVID 19 rules.
  13. L

If Davies, Pearson & DJ don’t leave or sign pre contracts to leave this month, I think they may miss the boat. It’s not as if there’s a raft of clubs in for them, and come summer, they may struggle to find anything better than what’s on the table here for them. That’s just my opinion. There’s...
  14. L

And I’m more concerned that he’s on level 4911
  15. L

This couldn’t have happened to a better club. ✅ DERBY SET TO SELL YOUNGSTERS Derby County will look to sell a number of their most talented young players this month, to help deal with their debts. Whilst Derby have no plans to sell any of the senior players that interim manager Wayne Rooney...