PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Lythampne

1. L

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Not from what I’ve heard…very young fringe players told they could get minutes on Saturday. Might only be as a sub, but probably means usual first team players not expected to play any part. If I was one of those players I’d be pissed off at missing out. The guy is a complete weapon and needs...
  2. L

Graham Hawkins - book about his life in football

Don’t know if it’s because I posted it but the link works for me?
  3. L

Graham Hawkins - book about his life in football

For those older forum members who are interested a book has been written about Graham Hawkins. The book is written by his daughter in law and covers his life in football, including PNE. All profits from the book go to Head for Change (Dementia charity supporting ex football and rugby players).
  4. L

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

His points per game over a full season would be around 70 - close to play off form 🤷🏻‍♂️
  5. L

We were closer to the Hawkins family 😉
  6. L

Archie lived next door to Graham Hawkins and a few doors away from Clive Clarke. I was on the same road as a kid.
  7. L

Graham Hawkins - RIP

Former North End skipper Graham Hawkins sadly passed away last night. Graham was the reason I became a North End fan, he was my dad's best mate and Godfather to my brother. Makes a big impression on a 5 year old when a footballer comes round to your house, especially in a family of Blackpool...