Recent content by Madferret

1. M

Paul Gallagher.

Apparently he is doing very well in the set up and is well respected.
  2. M

Let's hope this happen.

There’s no such thing as an “addictive personality” you get addicted or you don’t.
  3. M

Its amazing that...

Pearson has a strong track record that is based an build, not instant results, but he himself is a bit of a combustible character
  4. M

Social Media Boycott

It doesn’t offend. I would posit that deleting your account, on whatever platform, as a result of abuse or trolling, is an imposed limit on personal freedom. this freedom should not be held ransom to trollin.
  5. M

Social Media Boycott

And then there are individuals who need to understand that the term “woke” is an invention of the right wing media!
  6. M

Match Day - PNE v Barnsley - 1/05/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

IFollow cam back on, a bit bloody late!
  7. M

Match Day - PNE v Barnsley - 1/05/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Ahh, not my wi fi Then!😡😡😡😡😡
  8. M

Elsewhere

Not Sunderland
  9. M

Time for Bayliss surely??

The whole instalment payment thing is spurious, but it is baffling after signing Bayliss with such fanfare and then not to use him. Very odd. Maybe like the Andre Green saga he just fell out with AN, but with AN gone you have to ask wtf is going on!
  10. M

What's going on at Deepdale is Criminal!

This will undoubtedly court controversy!
  11. M

Who needs to go ?

Jesus, there’s some shite spouted on here.
  12. M

Next weeks 3pm kick offs to be moved. (PNE 12:30 pm)

Yeah that covers it all...idiot.
  13. M

It isn’t harsh, it’s my opinion. If you don’t like that good for you. I despise the royal family and all that it stands for- time they were shipped out.
  14. M

Whilst those feckless scrounges take my tax£’s I’ll say what I damned well like.
  15. M

Is one of my retirement rules not to get into the day time television habit!