PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Mahwell skel

1. M

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

If we get more crosses into the box from left and right Maguire pre-injury is absolutely the man in the six yard box. Of all his goals scored prior to the end of the 2020 season 3 were running through past defenders 12 were from crosses in or around the 6 yard box penalty spot, corners or balls...
  2. M

Alan Browne

Its good cop, bad cop they've been doing it for years. DJ stands o free kicks argues with the ref and sometimes eventually gets a yellow. Browne is more likely to get a yellow for his tackling so letting DJ take the yellow for dissent also helps when Browne tells the ref he'll tell DJ or...
  3. M

Scored once in 4 games....!!!

First game on Tuesday for me but it seemed to highlight the RWB problem. Down the left crosses are coming in from a combination of Brady or DJ while on the right we progress then get caught playing triangles and working it back through Storey to the left so no crosses coming in. Potts was...
  4. M

Really can't see us selling Ledson. Wasn't he the England u17s captain when our assistant coach was their coach and they won the Euros? He obviously rates him.
  5. M

The Plastics Thread.

Well don't post on PNE Online expecting a pat on the back then
  6. M

The Plastics Thread.

It's weird, how can they be top of the championship if they were promoted last Christmas??
  7. M

I also think its "top half no problem", its just I'm also thinking bottom of the top half again...
  8. M

Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)

The Bench chairman Steven Fairclough told him :"We have been told you have drawn a line in the sand when it comes to you and alcohol." What, did he wee on the beach?
  9. M

If we sign 2 loans how does that effect our budget for a permanent?
  10. M

Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)

Hmm I'm not sure is Williams ITK as he seems to think Archer will be playing for us this season? I mean if it was him he'd know right?
  11. M

Are they waiting until tomorrow now so we can have Archer and Robinson announced on 21.7 day?
  12. M

So how many defenders with Championship experience do you have?
  13. M

Does the "knee injury" actually mean this is now even more confirmed than any ITKers cryptic message?
  14. M

Now Lowe is back from Spain we can have the signing done properly with the training ground tour, "These are the bogs, here is the sicknote room, this is the pumping iron area, Bambo what are you doing here again???"
  15. M

Olosunde looked tidy enough at ewood on debut in atrocious conditions.