PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Mashimbo

1. Mashimbo

PNE commandments

Thou shall not nick our fucking flags
  2. Mashimbo

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Browne was subbed off at probably the right time in the game to change things around - but had yet another solid game. Anyone who disagrees, I hope you can articulate why you think that way. "Baaaaa" isn't a valid response.
  3. Mashimbo

CONFIRMED White Hot Deepdale 2022/23🔥

Post in thread 'Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)' https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/michael-appleton-to-be-sacked-or-quit-again.3436216/post-4290467
  4. Mashimbo

Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)

A good few lashers popping their blue pills and getting a semi-on for Big Bertha (classy as ever). Genuine questions though, with their attendances on the decline, and plenty of bickering amongst the ranks, PLUS the impending boycott - will have they have enough folks in the stand to manage...
  5. Mashimbo

Not being disrespectful towards the man, he was one of Sir Tom's best mates after all, but wouldn't they save themselves a shitload of rework by simply giving Jimmy a fuck off huge pair of sunglasses??
  6. Mashimbo

CONFIRMED White Hot Deepdale 2022/23🔥

Yeah, I have a tendency to wade in and point the damned finger of blame... at one point I was building up to a "those bastards on the tunnel side" rant, but @pnegsd quickly stopped it with a bit of reason. TBF, most bins didn't have crap dumped in them - though the ones that did stank of stale...
  7. Mashimbo

Add to that "wheelie bins that fly in the night". Read the tweets a bit further and she goes on to say it was youths from Barrow causing it. Surely if it was then where were the Muckers 'Top Brass' to flex their manly muscles and teach those pre-pubescent scallywags a lesson?
  8. Mashimbo

...is it me you're looking for?
  9. Mashimbo

The Plastics Thread.

And don't anyone forget it!! We did it first #pioneers 😉
  10. Mashimbo

Fan zone biryani

Spoke to a lad who was having it, said it was very good. Plenty of it also. Considering its going for the same price as a dodgy hotdog from the van I know where I'll be heading at the next home game.
  11. Mashimbo

Yet they still laud Briggs for knocking Ellis out.
  12. Mashimbo

In the news for all the wrong reasons

Aimed at me cha? Deluded? I follow my team, give out whatever during a game - although focusing on the game and not the opposition fans, then walk away from the ground and do whatever. Looking to piss on someone else's day never on the agenda. As for Mayfair, how about Broadgate - that too...
  13. Mashimbo

That makes it alright then? What about the collateral impact they have when they just wade in regardless of who's around? Football is under scrutiny following the mens euro final and the pitch encroachments. We moan about draconian police tactics (Barnsley last season). We look down our nose...
  14. Mashimbo

Caught being a prick, home or away = 5 year ban. We Are Gentry... Are We Gentry?