Recent content by Mer5eywhite

1. Mer5eywhite

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

Pearson is a cracking player and I wish we had 10 others like him but he’s not the legend some make him out to be
  2. Mer5eywhite

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

And you seem to be saying we shouldn’t aim to avoid the bottom three. Communication an issue?
  3. Mer5eywhite

The only one wetting the bed here is you mate. All because someone says the performances don’t inspire interest. 43 years and I’ll still be here next year and the year after. Doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to criticise the manager and I’m not going to feign excitement either. I’ll just watch with...
  4. Mer5eywhite

Y Yeah 43 years a fan and 20+ with a season ticket. I wasn’t aware I had to blindly accept shite. If you’re happy with that sort of performance then I pity your missus!
  5. Mer5eywhite

Just the usual cock-knocker out on his own today!
  6. Mer5eywhite

I’ll keep an eye on the games etc but I don’t think I’ll be that interested until he’s gone. I hope he succeeds but I’m sick of watching insipid performances and the complete lack of urgency in our play.
  7. Mer5eywhite

I bet you’re popular with lads. Most I know love big tits!
  8. Mer5eywhite

Not sure I’m that bothered any more.
  9. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

I won’t put you on iggy. I believe in listening to everyone. For now I think it’s best I just don’t respond to you directly,
  10. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

It seems your rules for debate and discourse don’t pass muster Raef. If they did you would understand my point. However, to clarify, this is the statement I quoted on another thread about Black Life in America where the debate had developed into discussion concerning innate racism and critical...
  11. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

1. The author is Jordan Peterson 2. It is an opinion I share 3 The next time you criticise Daniel Johnson I’ll refer to it in the BLM thread. It would be just about as disingenuous
  12. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

So let me get this right. You’ve taken a quote I placed in another thread and instead of responding/commenting on it within that thread, you have taken it and applied it out of context in another thread and simultaneously attributed the misapplied opinion to me. Genius. It opens up a world of...
  13. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

If you can find me the post you’re referring to, I’ll go and tell myself off 👍
  14. Mer5eywhite

Black life in America

“I think our society has become so obsessed with group identity we’re pushing it in a counterproductive direction”
  15. Mer5eywhite

This corona virus thing...

You’re right but I’m sure they’d give it a go!