Recent content by Mickypne

1. Mickypne

Your First Idol?

Mi ma
  2. Mickypne

This corona virus thing...

Cheers mate. Not sure it key at all pal. Yes i'm printed for decent causes at the moment but it's very thin on the ground now the rush is over. Realistically i should be sent home tbh.
  3. Mickypne

No but sounds like you would. :p
  4. Mickypne

Preach is a little strange though :ROFLMAO:
  5. Mickypne

If i remember Police told us here he made it from his Asthma Inhaler.
  6. Mickypne

We are in contact constantly, all 3 of our team. We have CCTV, team Viewer, an App on my Phone for incoming work calls and Live video if we need. Gloves, Sanitiser with just the back tradesmen Door open for people to collect. It's far from ideal tbh but until advised i feel powerless as i do...
  7. Mickypne

We have mate. it's very good as well. it helped convict the lad who set that home made Bomb off in the Fishergate centre a few year ago. Could make his face out clearly as he walked past. I have to be honest, yes i'm isolated but i'd now rather be sent home. I feel selfish and seeing everyone...
  8. Mickypne

My circumstance is this at the mo. I'm at work. I'm not sure if i'm an essential worker or not. I am a printer, today i have printed Leaflets for a Butchers who are telling people (especially the elderly) that they will deliver Meat to them. I then did some Building plans for a Construction firm...
  9. Mickypne

2. CLOSING NON-ESSENTIAL SHOPS AND PUBLIC SPACES Last week, the Government ordered certain businesses - including pubs, cinemas and theatres - to close. The Government is now extending this requirement to a further set of businesses and other venues, including: ● all non-essential retail stores...
  10. Mickypne

Be careful pal, Raef and his Cronies will be branding you a racist
  11. Mickypne

Coronavirus football options summarised (Suspended to April 30th/ Indefinatley)

That's not bad news. Imagine when we play Derby and Wayne Rooney ain't trained for a Month, be like playing against Johnny Vegas.
  12. Mickypne

Not sure how legit the article was i've just read(cnn.com) but it says China have now lifted travel restrictions as life gets back to normal. Not sure how reliable the link is however...
  13. Mickypne

EFL Suspended till 4th Apr (confirmed)

Even the Kids Football has become a victim, off till the 4th April.
  14. Mickypne

No, Labour would have brought the whole of Whutan here.
  15. Mickypne

Guys i hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but from a pne point of view regarding Football, is this a good thing for us? We are in a shit vein of form as oppose to having a good run disrupted. More rest. BP will be fit for Luton away.