PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Mickypne

1. Mickypne

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

If the wages where right then this would be a good addition for a season
  2. Mickypne

One of my favourite videos ever this. Its hilarious
  3. Mickypne

I have it on good word that the elusive mystical chip is male. Come on, we've all wondered lol. Thanks for the update though chip. It's appreciated by 99.8%
  4. Mickypne

Same old fucking same old. Pne , build the fans up to knock them back down. How long before Lowe, like Neil realises, no matter how good he does , he won't ever be backed but will have players taken away from him. Literally can feel the optimism draining already, why? Because its the same old ...
  5. Mickypne

Well Deepdale digest article is interesting this morning.
  6. Mickypne

I think the Riis saga has affected our business. The club may now be holding out for a serious big bid, then thinking of the possibility of using the cash to invest as well.as help balance the books slightly. Perhaps if we know we will sell at a good price, we m actually want a RWB on a perm...
  7. Mickypne

Banter , taking the piss out of ya boys is part of us having a laugh, it works , it doesn't work doing it to randomers, you'll get your head caved In. But doing it to random oap's is disrespectful to your olders and cowardice imo.
  8. Mickypne

Totally, I wouldn't have cared if it was lads his own age, he might have got a good pasting , but two old men ffs.
  9. Mickypne

Was you there? He went into some old men with an aggressive body language telling them they had shit on their shirt. They where old men. Would you do that as well, would you laugh it off if that old man was your Dad? It was fucking embarrassing , two little old men!!!!
  10. Mickypne

We've git some right knobhead fans. Walking onto kop last night and two old men in their Rotherham tops , I'd say mid 60's to 70 and some absolute weapon pne fan about 21 puts his beer can down and shouts right at them, you've got shit on your shirt. 100% if these 2 men had been in their 20's...
  11. Mickypne

Regarding Robinson then, if we were to do the daft thing and sell Riis , then buy Robbo first , keep it hush about Riis and then tell Boro he's up for sale.
  12. Mickypne

Preston perspective tweeted it today. Are they the group who are in touch with the club?
  13. Mickypne

8 million to me is the club saying he's for sale imo. He's worth more , surely pne should be saying , we want 15 million or piss off. We are going to fuck this up aren't we. DONT SELL RIIS
  14. Mickypne

Said this to my lad on the way home. Archer would have scored DJ miss and parrott miss. Have to say, I'm impressed with what I see with Parrott. Just not sure he's a natural finisher but blimey he's a good player. He's only 20 as well.
  15. Mickypne

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

That was like sex and a night on the ale. Loads of penetration, no orgasm. Missed too many good chances. This team looks good to me and I think we will get better. Tonight though,I feel a top team beats us, Rotherham had 2 chances and missed, good sides won't miss them. Also as good as Potts was...