Recent content by MIDNI6HTRIDER

1. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Fairsnape Road (Tin Houses)

Wow Treymaine must have done some years I left in 96 and he was still there
  2. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

I feel exactly the same Joan, tired and deflated is the best way I can describe it. But I have done what you suggested this season and didn’t renew my seats I had for years. It took me a few seasons to get all 5 together and now it’s gone because I have no desire or enthusiasm to be there. Why...
  3. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

What a dome head
  4. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Attendance for Hull

I made the difficult decision not to renew this year after holding a season ticket for many years. Just feel i would be throwing money away to be frustrated. I know that's not the right way to think but like you the club have done nothing to spark my interest this time around. The team...
  5. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Buying a Gaming PC

My advice is try and buy as expensive as you can, dont try and scrimp its false economy in the long run. SSD is really important and anything less than 500gb and your wasting your time. Installations on games are getting larger all the time never mind the patches. Windows will take up 100gb to...
  6. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Match Day - PNE v Swansea City - 12/09/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Well this has confirmed I was right not to renew for the first time in years..... sadly 😔
  7. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

The worst thing is its taken me years to get my 5 seats together. All means nothing now. Both gutted and pissed off....
  8. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Been a season ticket holder of 5 for a number of years and sadly it comes to an end. £1333 for us to renew in a very uncertain season and one that I cannot choose my seat is very disappointing. Under 11's free last season now £69, sorry PNE you have got this very wrong, I will not be renewing...
  9. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Deepdale recreated in Minecraft

well done mate, looks amazing. huge amount of work gone on there.
  10. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Corry Evans fractured skull

couple of guys near me were kicking off because they didn't carry the stretcher around the pitch to get the game going again....
  11. MIDNI6HTRIDER

January

i felt the blood drain away for a second there :LOL::ROFLMAO:
  12. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Anyone hearing Scott sinclair incoming..

co completely agree but I don't think we as fans do enough! same as you I have never heard any racism at North End but if I did I would say something myself.
  13. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Prediction League - PNE v Huddersfield - 09/11/2019 - Championship

PNE 1 - 0 Huddersfield Barkhuizen 14789
  14. MIDNI6HTRIDER

Prediction League - PNE v Wigan - 10/08/2019 - Championship

PNE 1 - 2 Wigan Bodin 15322