Recent content by milkyken

1. M

Hopefully back in stadiums from October.

thats debatable at present......
  2. M

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update 22/09(Page 97)

No news on signing players. No indication of senior players with the exception of Maguire, Harrop and ledson resigning. £69 for under 11’s that used to be free. where do I sign up?
  3. M

Why has it gone wrong?

Morale. Players looking to leave because of ambition of the club. No investment. Sounds like the last 30 years .........
  4. M

Has the Training Ground debacle affected the players?

if we don’t build a team around our best players and best manager for years I’m not getting another one. Enough is enough.
  5. M

Who could replace Neil if he leaves?

Realistically Karl Robinson, mick McCarthy, Nigel Adkins. who we need- Harry Potter, merlin or Paul Daniels.
  6. M

I agree but as advisor to the chairman I personally think he should be doing more. I can’t think that giving Gallagher a one month deal has done anything positive to the team. It’s obvious morale is low. With 3/4 players looking to leave in the next 6 weeks because the ambition of the club can’t...
  7. M

Riddler does the negotiations. Riddler deals with agents, Riddler deals with the players. It’s not rocket science to see that if we loose DJ, Davies, Pearson etc this summer we are up the creek. As advisor he should be planning for the next 3 years. If Neil goes and players also the club needs...
  8. M

Lack of ambition will see players leave in the summer, our most senior player has been offered a month contract (joke) , AN is here unless someone stumps up a high compo fee. The problem here sits at the Riddlers door . When we loose 3/4 players this summer the club will go backwards. The break...
  9. M

8 points off playoffs

8 points off playoffs with 38 games to go. 2 injuries to major players who we will get back, not had same team due to red cards, 2 rough diamonds from city who may well turn out to be the finds of our season, transfer window in January when new signings will come in. We have the nucleus of a...
  10. M

have a good look at ourselves

I am an infrequent poster and visitor to the site and have come on to have a look and am amazed at level of hatred towards GW. I think he was on a loser from the start with lots of people doubting if he was the man for the job and "I will give him 6 months" etc etc He has disasmebled one squad...
  11. M

abuse

After reading the posts on the kesserling episode I felt obliged to come on and say how sad it was reading some the posts on there. Maybe it was high jinx, personal vendetta, low self esteem and people making themselves feel better. At the present moment after the death of gary Speed, Dean...
  12. M

why the BD love in????

Just a quick question why is everyone going on about BD and him being the saviour and the answer to north ends problems. He has a reasonable track record in the league coupled with a ratio of one successful play off campaign out of 5. When he was at PNE we should of beat West Ham (after...