Recent content by Morse

1. Morse

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

Totally agree. I think Whiteman has far more to offer and will be wasted if AN insists on him playing this role.
  2. Morse

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

Comparing Gregan with Pearson? Men against boys!
  3. Morse

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

Little in the way of creativity, slows the tempo down, too many short sideways and backwards passes, poor range of passing? Will that do for starters?
  4. Morse

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

Well I suppose Trevor loves him....
  5. Morse

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

So, how does that Abba song go? On and On, and On and On, and On and On, and On and On..............
  6. Morse

Has anyone any idea who 3rd and 4th choices are? Where is CB when you need him?
  7. Morse

I’m now sick and tired of hearing about Ben Whiteman. I have no idea whether he’ll sign, but one thing is for sure, if anyone can cock this up Hemmings can. I fear it may be the same old, same old PNE.
  8. Morse

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

FFS! If that's the reaction and attitude of a professional footballer earning thousands of pounds a week, then I'd call them a bunch of wimps behaving like a bunch of school kids... 'Why should we bother', give me a break!
  9. Morse

No, what he's saying is 'OK, here's your chance, show us all what you can do', and they failed miserably. I totally agree with him, they showed no spirit, no passion, and allowed themselves to be bullied out of the game, unacceptable.
  10. Morse

Storey there backing off and backing off, bloody awful defending, get a tackle in ffs!
  11. Morse

Yet again Earl shows us his defensive weakness at full back, cannot turn against a half decent winger...
  12. Morse

Good choice, here's to our dream. Personally I think I'll go for Iolanta, an uplifting piece by Tchaikovsky....
  13. Morse

Any suggestions on the classical music front to go with an ice cool Guinness Justin?
  14. Morse

We really must get the Whiteman deal over the line.......do we need to start worrying?
  15. Morse

I’m beginning to get a horrible feeling about the Whiteman deal. We seem to have been talking about it now for too long......we all know how these things usually end at PNE....