• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Recent content by Motion Man

1. Motion Man

Retained List (Confirmed)

JHW was a pupil of a teacher pal of mine and said he was really good hard working lad. Likewise therefore hope he gets a chance elsewhere.
  2. Motion Man

Match Day - PNE v Middlesbrough - 07/05/22 KO:12:30pm - Championship

Sounded as though decisions on who is staying or going have already been made so on that basis looks like Bambo is in. Would be pleased about that.
  3. Motion Man

Gentry Day - Barnsley v PNE - 30/04/22 - KO:12:30 - Championship

Potts seems to be developing into a decent right wing back. Thought he was one of the few bright spot against Rovers and again today, up and down, putting in decent crosses.
  4. Motion Man

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

I’d suggest the budget is highly unlikely to be any more than it was before.
  5. Motion Man

Unless Lowe and co are alchemists, 'cash neutral' means about £ 6m less per annum to spend than we had when Trevor was at the helm and a likely scrap at the bottom end of the table.
  6. Motion Man

Match Day - Fulham v PNE - 19/04/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Also just back and thought one of the reasons why we looked so poor is, credibly, we tried to play football against a much better footballing team. Also there is 1) the wing back formation without wing backs and 2) Evans didn’t right from the start and like most of this season think his foot...
  7. Motion Man

Think it’s a question of conserving their energy for a second half push. Recall Alan Browne saying something similar in terms of how they are told to start the game. That is something I like about Lowe; he has a clear game plan and knowing when to recover and when to push must be a part of it.
  8. Motion Man

Out of contract players

Bambo looked weak at Luton with the ball in the air, playing the middle centre back. However most teams don’t play like Luton and secondly for some games maybe he’d be better off at RCB with the more traditional style of Bauer or Lindsay in the centre. I think he’s worth another year.
  9. Motion Man

Emil Riis signs new contract until 2025 (Confirmed)

According to Sedds, felt his hamstring and having a scan tomorrow.
  10. Motion Man

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Yes agreed and looks like Ingol is being suggested as a convenient excuse by the prospective buyer. Probably he never really had the necessary in the first place or was over ambitious in thinking he could raise it from backers. I wouldn’t want to shout about it but it’s not going to be easy...
  11. Motion Man

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Did CK actually have the cash…or was he trying to get backing ? That I reckon is likely to be reason this isn’t going anywhere as the Hemmings family will know there aren’t too many buyers around.
  12. Motion Man

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Just to boringly say on Non Disclosure Agreements, parties in delicate negotiations like this now seem to want to have them in place… but they are really difficult to enforce ie where did a leak come from and how can you value the damage, if any, it has done ?. Usually there is someone saying...
  13. Motion Man

Looks like Gary Cook would be running the club assuming this all goes through. Interesting that his background is more in sports brand management and he was probably involved in the Golf Tournament sponsorship in the Middle East for CK's company. Can see he'd ideally probably like a 'name' as...
  14. Motion Man

Probably a fair chance of that as nobody seems to know whether he’s got the cash to do this….and it’s not clear from the v limited financial info on his company that it has generated the necessary profits.