Recent content by Mr Meeseeks

1. Mr Meeseeks

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

DJ hasn’t hit the heights of last season and we all know why with the contract situation. Calling him lazy is actually a lazy statement itself, he certainly isn’t. Not convinced people calling him lazy are profiling though, I think that’s unfair to suggest. Potts also gets hit with the lazy...
  2. Mr Meeseeks

Wow, so at this rate we need a couple of RB's in my eyes. Even more odd then that we didn't move for Callum Johnson in the summer.
  3. Mr Meeseeks

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

It was the below two I had seen. He gets glowing praise from a few different football analysts for his ball progression and forward passing.
  4. Mr Meeseeks

Completely disagree re Fisher. I know people on here aren’t mad on stats but I saw a chart on Twitter that shows for a RB or any full back in the league he has the highest progression of the ball and successful long passes played. Take the stats away from it and just using naked eye, again he’s...
  5. Mr Meeseeks

Looks decent to be fair, fills a gap for them for now as it would us. Sure we’d have had a look at this though and seeing as a CB is a priority you can only assume we have other irons in the fire.
  6. Mr Meeseeks

Plastics after Kipre to follow up the Branthwaite signing. Feel that’s one we should be all over.
  7. Mr Meeseeks

I was very worried at one point this was a textbook PNE botch job. Fair play TH, Riddler and all involved. Great signing and on top of the Browne news, a really positive few days for the club. Welcome Ben and well done PNE.
  8. Mr Meeseeks

Derby

Would love for them to “do a Wigan” but can’t see it. No doubt the EFL will give them special dispensation as the media darlings and self proclaimed “big club” they are. Vile club who have constantly pushed the boundaries and tried to cheat the system to gain an advantage. Hopefully now that’s...
  9. Mr Meeseeks

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

Top lad is Browney. Whatever you think of the Ched Evans debacle just feel blessed we’ve got players like Alan Browne and Paul Gallagher on the books who bleed PNE. Well in Alan, here’s to many more years in Lilywhite 🍻
  10. Mr Meeseeks

Wanted him when he went from Leeds to Wigan. Local(ish) lad being from Ormskirk, wouldn't have to relocate, good age and a position we need to strengthen.
  11. Mr Meeseeks

Think that’s a decent signing as far as Premier League loans go. Done well to pip Bournemouth to the post. Young lad so may well find it hard but they did a good job with Adarabioyo last season and I think he’ll be fine. Hopefully (and you’d well imagine) we have other irons in the fire for a...
  12. Mr Meeseeks

Didn’t know that. That’s criminal!
  13. Mr Meeseeks

Done deal then. If Ashbee can pass a medical here, anybody can 😂
  14. Mr Meeseeks

If you were from Barnsley wouldn’t you want to get out? And seeing as we’re all locked down, visiting other teams forums is the closest you can get to an away day to escape the place 😂