Recent content by nigelscamelcoat

1. N

Match Day Thread - Birmingham City v PNE 20/01/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

3 good chances now. We need to take 1.
  2. N

That Trump fella.

Easier said than done, I don't speak from experience BTW.
  3. N

That Trump fella.

A stammer is one thing, making a speech without dentures a whole different thing.
  4. N

That Trump fella.

Hope he's taken his teeth out. 🤭
  5. N

That Trump fella.

Putting aside peoples misgivings of Biden. Just looking on a human level and the losses he has endured and bounced back from. Balancing his job with the care of his family who'd lost their mother. Overcoming a stammer. I have huge respect for that. I know that these hard knocks and mistakes also...
  6. N

That Trump fella.

He actually spelt wookie wrong. He has it in for hairy star wars characters as well as single parents.
  7. N

That Trump fella.

"cancel the controversial, divisive and destructive Keystone pipeline project " That's great news.
  8. N

That Trump fella.

I can't think of any other job where you wouldn't be dismissed for that.
  9. N

That Trump fella.

BBC did a piece about his stammer and how he'd overcome/managed it over time and linked it in with a little boy struggling with his speech. It is quite something to put yourself in the public eye with speech difficulties in a roll where you have to speak in public so much. Then they recalled...
  10. N

Black life in America

There are already laws which cover vandalism. Waste of time. Jenrick as thick as. Inventing imaginary enemies.
  11. N

Capital punishment

Nothing to do with Libya, it seems they used Libya as a scapegoat on a few occasions, I even felt a bit sorry for Gadaffi-I know that's not allowed. You'll probably know that quite a few of the victims families campaign on the premise that it was more likely to be Iran retaliating for the US...
  12. N

Capital punishment

There's quite a lot about the Locherbie bombing on the Hypernormalisation film on the BBC iplayer. Puts a lot of meat on the bones regarding whether Libya was involved.