PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by NIGHTMARE

1. NIGHTMARE

Where is Deepdale Duck?

Thankfully we’re out of it, hopefully you’re mates will put us out of the new name every season cup as well, personally speaking I’d like to see us do the same in all 3 cups next season, (if we’re still in this league) play an ineligible player in the first round and get thrown out, so we can...
  2. NIGHTMARE

Where is Deepdale Duck?

Deepdale Duck 😂🤣😂🤣
  3. NIGHTMARE

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Both players are league one players, and in my opinion won’t make the step up, they struggled last time in the championship and will again, if we’d have gone up last season, I’d have wanted both replacing during the summer.
  4. NIGHTMARE

CONFIRMED Bambo Diaby signs for Sheff Weds

He sure does, he’s seen by me, jogging at 4AM has I’m on my way home from work, every morning within the same 600 yards of road without fail.
  5. NIGHTMARE

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Sponsors spoil all kits they’re shïte, but having the Nazi badge on the front of the kit is an all new level of terrible.
  6. NIGHTMARE

Return of the PNE-Online Football Event

Pretty sure she’d prefer to be thigh inspecting your ladies team.
  7. NIGHTMARE

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Surely you can’t afford Connell .
  8. NIGHTMARE

The Play Offs Thread

Because we’ve just amassed 86 points, won 23 games, scored 80 goals, with a GD of + 33, and I want another season like that. The championship is too strong for us, it’s a punishment for a good season, not a reward. Our house is in order, obviously we’ll lose a few of our better players, and...
  9. NIGHTMARE

The Play Offs Thread

Still gutted to be beat by them in typical fashion, but over the moon we’re staying in league one, if we’d have been playing any one else, I’d have wanted us to lose, so it’s bitter sweat for me.
  10. NIGHTMARE

Cheltenham 2023

I’ve got them in singles and a number of multiples, I’m going down tomorrow and Friday so I’ll be backing them again. Blood Destiny is my nap of the week with the one in the last tomorrow as my NB
  11. NIGHTMARE

Cheltenham 2023

My 10 bets this week are in order of preference Blood Destiny. Shishkin. Gaillard Du Mesnil. Honeysuckle. Jonbon. Galopin Des Champs. Gerri Colombe. Hermes Allen. Blazing Khal. Facile Vega.
  12. NIGHTMARE

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Because the clubs ran by idiots, the best player we own is on loan at Millwall.
  13. NIGHTMARE

I’d take him for the league we’re in
  14. NIGHTMARE

Why ?. He’s a quality player, with 100 games under his belt, with half of them at championship level, he’s a better option then an inexperienced kid in my opinion. You’d be silly not to take him for the rest of the season if you’ve got the chance.