PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by nobbydawson

1. N

Gentry Day - 2024 Dedications & Tributes

My mother died last June aged 97. She never attended a game but right to the end of last season always asked me, "How did they go on?" Also my grandad ,in 1971, on his deathbed asked me if I had been down to watch North End. Good luck to The Gentry today
  2. N

Matchday Thread Leeds v PNE - 21/01/24 - KO:12:00 PM - Championship

Ched and Watmough still injured and unavailable
  3. N

Current location of North end fans

CS is a lightweight! Now watches Lancaster City
  4. N

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

That's why we are where we are, and why they are where we are. Did you really expect a different result.? The reason why is a whole different discussion
  5. N

What to spend the £30 I saved on

Ratioally Season Card holder, feet up, bottle of Cab Sauv, thought my team did what was expected, no complaints on the night. See you next Saturday at Deepdale.
  6. N

CONFIRMED Happy New Year and Thank You.

Don't post much but appreciate all who contribute, before and after a few bevvies!!!
  7. N

Happy Birthday to Dave Wilson

63-64 was a wonderful season and to me it was a very special group of players. Last saw him turn out v Brighton in 1973 when I worked down South. Happy Birthday
  8. N

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

Stewards don't always check the lights and I am told that the child light is the same as for a Senior
  9. N

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

But grandchildren cards used by adult friends to watch a a match free does lose the club revenue. It does go on.
  10. N

Loanwatch 21/22

Imagine some will still be calling for Josh Earl to go out on loan to turn him into the finished product able to play any of / all of LCB or LB or LWB !!!
  11. N

Tribute to Hunts final home game?

Still love to rewatch his Wembley goal. He has got to be on the bench v. M'borough