PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by NorthEnd9

1. NorthEnd9

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

'Boro fans both on Twitter and on their forum seem split. https://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/topic/13133-teaciders-summer-transfer-thread-2022-if-youre-happy-you-mowatt/page/1897/#comments I know people have referenced Cucurella signing for Chelsea but I don't think it's that black and white.
  2. NorthEnd9

Same. Sadly we can only look on and hope we reinvest if he is sold.
  3. NorthEnd9

I just don't have full faith that we'll reinvest. The feeling around the club is great but other than Woodman, we've no indication thus far that things have improved on the permanent transfer front. Brady is excellent, Woodburn is good (and early signs indicate that Fernandez could be an Archer...
  4. NorthEnd9

I don't know if I trust us to have someone immediately lined up to replace Riis, especially someone that can put up his numbers. I wouldn't sell him personally but we've always been a selling club. If rumours are to be believed then there's little to no chance we'll turn down the offer. Not to...
  5. NorthEnd9

Team v Rovrum

I think this will be the best way to utilise Potts throughout the season, assuming we get in a dynamic RWB, when Lowe needs to switch things up like he did on Saturday. He's earned his place in the squad.
  6. NorthEnd9

Matchday Thread Luton Town v Preston North End - 13/08/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

There's just a casual 1.3M views on the video that ITV Football posted of the goal. Sir Bradley Potts. Massive.
  7. NorthEnd9

Hey I think the more we see it, the more it means we've won. I'm happy with that for now. We can only ask for the small victories as of here and now, and hopefully they lead up to the big one.
  8. NorthEnd9

The RL fist pump is great. I can see how others would see it as cringeworthy/a novelty but I think it's definitely played a part in bonding the manager with the fans.
  9. NorthEnd9

Matchday Thread Luton Town v Preston North End - 13/08/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Right, who's getting carried away then? Champions by March.
  10. NorthEnd9

Excellent win. We defended superbly/did what we had to. Just the 7 minutes of added time was it? My stomach was in my arse!
  11. NorthEnd9

That was a great tackle? Why all the whinging.
  12. NorthEnd9

I was just going to say similar. We still need a RWB but I'm more than content to have him as an option. What a difference a manager makes.
  13. NorthEnd9

He's just on the wind up. I really want to delude myself into thinking they aren't in a better position than ourselves but sadly they are. I do personally think Sepp is better than this level myself, but anywho. He (or Liverpool) might see Rovers as his best option.
  14. NorthEnd9

Would make sense. Didn't that Cristiano lad say he fancies playing in the Champions-something? I didn't hear it fully. Could offer a swap deal.
  15. NorthEnd9

Sepp is more than capable of playing for a top division side, be it here or abroad. I hope he realises that whilst he's above our level, he's also above a Burnley team very much in transition. Makes me wonder whether or not Liverpool think he's the real deal. Shame, as I think he's a great...