Recent content by NORTHENDRTOPS

1. NORTHENDRTOPS

Ex-PNE gear you now own

2. NORTHENDRTOPS

Ex-PNE gear you now own

I only have a number of old shirts I wore "BAXI" and Wembley ones etc, due to covid and lockdown they won't fit me now, My son has a the England cricket training suit of Andrew Flintoff in pale green with ASDA on the back ! its longer than the bloody wardrobe ! This dates from about 2009 ish, we...
  3. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

An MP has had their bail extended until February 2021 and the individual has not to be in areas which include children. I have no further details.
  4. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Yesterday the government cut the anti bullying school programmes, which covered 2.250 schools, doesn't sit right with me.
  5. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

I won't say any more, I think you've said enough for me.
  6. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Apparently according to the Independent a woman attempted suicide because she was badly bullied. Patel told her she didn't like her face and the woman was paid off with £25k https://t.co/MDJbgmxmvF?amp=1
  7. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Try this to unblur your eyes
  8. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Boris has sent out a text to all Tory mp's saying " all get square behind the Prittster" what the fuck is this dick on? he forgot to say this is from the Pratster ;)
  9. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Backs Bully Patel

She should never have been allowed to return after May sacked her. Nasty bullying shit.
  10. NORTHENDRTOPS

Random thoughts.

Why is it that turds are tapered ? If they weren't, would it mean your arse would close with a bang ?
  11. NORTHENDRTOPS

Match Day - Rotherham United v PNE - 07/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Bonjour Syd, Still in UK right now and will be till Feb next year. Hope you're good my brother set off last Monday to Toronto for 3 months
  12. NORTHENDRTOPS

Match Day - Rotherham United v PNE - 07/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Battle of the roses today then, a big reason to keep the "away" momentum going, let's just hope we can take another 3 points and move further up that table, 2 or 3 goals to us will add that extra smile too. COYG
  13. NORTHENDRTOPS

John Sessions

Clever guy, he did spitting images too of course. RIP John.