Recent content by pbc373

1. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

Another point, the stream was pretty much faultless, considering the ground, all be it a beautiful ground and the commentary was excellent as well. Proper cricket people, commentating on the cricket. (y)
  2. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

What a game, what an innings, what a win. Stick yer 100 up your arse :ROFLMAO:
  3. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

Preston boys with a century stand. The fat lady had better pipe down
  4. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

I have to say Sussex have some serious young talent here. If they develop them well, I suspect there's couple of test match cricketers of the future playing today. The two leg spinners look decent, really good control for young men. Either that or we are just batting poorly and making them look...
  5. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

16 year old Daniel Ibrahim for Sussex looks decent, 46 with the bat and currently 1-9 from 3 overs. Born in Burnley. Looks like it's going to take a good knock from either Jones or Croft to win this one 68/4. Some really poor shots from our batsmen
  6. P

Early summer transfer gossip

Your right with your figures about the number of games. The fact is he got dropped after the nomination to allow I think DJ back in the team, people were up in arms about it on here. Who knows if he hadn't been isolated by AN for the rest of the season, things may have turned out differently for...
  7. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

Of all the things, the graphics annoy me most. I just can't get into it the whole concept but as with a couple of others, if there is nothing else to do, I'll probably watch a few. Watching Lancs live stream against Sussex at Sedburgh, looks a nice little ground. Sussex currently 115-4 at the...
  8. P

Absolutely this. What the owners have done wrong is not invest enough of the sales added to the fact that whoever is responsible has made some poor signings. If we'd signed a Riis type for 2 million when we off loaded Hugill, most people would have been happy
  9. P

So let's get this straight with regard to Pearson. He signs a 3 year deal on lets say 12k a week. What he is saying is when you get down to 2 years, which is a year later, we should re-negotiate the deal. So after a year on 12k of a 3 year signed contract he wants to up it to 15k a week, so his...
  10. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

A monster score from Durham in the Royal London Cup 405-4
  11. P

White Ball Cricket 2021

Some excellent points raised guys. I just find it all a bit pointless, but sort of see the point of it, if that makes sense. To think we were the best in the World (Lancashire) at 60 over matches. Who would have thought a brilliant game of 720 balls would eventually become 200 balls. Fast...
  12. P

Test Cricket 2021

Rattling along at a touch over 45/100 balls, Plungy will eventually end up being a fan of his :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  13. P

Test Cricket 2021

It's certainly a good point. To play devils advocate Bairstow still averages over 34, while Pope averages 31, Sibley just over 30, Lawrence & Crawley under 30. I'd wager Bairstow played in tougher test matches on the whole. Sibley for example has played against poor WI, SA & Sri Lanka sides...
  14. P

Test Cricket 2021

Is he any worse than Sibley, Larwence & Crawley. Pope needs to stop flattering to deceive as well. I'm probably in a minority of 1, but I'd rather see Bairstow open the batting in Oz than Sibley. Bairstow may come off once or twice with a ton and take a game away from the Aussies while Sibley...
  15. P

Izzy Brown serious injury(Confirmed)

I apologise to @simonnisbet if I am one of the Usual Suspects on their high horses and over reacted. I will say I've read back the comment again and the first three sentences are not particularly considerate towards a young lad who is probably in bits right now and the last thing he's thinking...