PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Percy

1. P

This week in tory run Britain

About 10 years ago a relative of mine had been made redundant and had to sign on for a bit. They tried to sanction him at one point saying he wasn’t applying for jobs, despite the fact he’d been at the job centre the day before being interviewed for a job there by the person telling him this!
  2. P

Heathcotes Deepdale

They’ll call it rwb and ridsdale will claim it’s another new signing
  3. P

CONFIRMED White Hot Deepdale 2022/23🔥

That sounds fishy
  4. P

Heathcotes Deepdale

And that pigeon crap won’t clean itself off the seats but judging by some they are still waiting to make sure
  5. P

Heathcotes Deepdale

I would have thought Ben Rhodes would have been there as well. Wasn’t fan engagement one of his 8 job titles?
  6. P

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Or fuck all else Friday
  7. P

The lad has just got back from the game and says the Fernandez was talking to fans outside the players entrance after the game. Says he’s coming next week
  8. P

Is the next line yes but we’re paying you in Vietnamese dong?
  9. P

Robinson or Archer

Both but if I had to pick one Robinson on a permanent just so we’re not back in the same situation next year trying to replace loan players
  10. P

CONFIRMED New home kit launched

Even the terrace aren’t immune from it. They do the Bristol rovers one and that’s mentioned in the article as having had delays. I assume because they prioritised the north end stuff I’d ordered for my holiday
  11. P

Shuttle Bus Service

Seems like another short sighted decision. There was something on the official site saying it was because of reduced numbers in the last season, but I’d say that was probably mostly due to covid worries and frankie ball, it’s been busy when I’ve used it Let’s have a big push to get more season...
  12. P

Kit for 2022/23 Season

Someone called them stockings and they got the wrong idea
  13. P

Matchday Thread Accrington Stanley v Preston North End - 16/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Pre Season Friendly

Surely it’s as easy to print 41 as it is to do 23 so probably the latter. Or it’s the only shirt that he can fit over his arms
  14. P

This week in tory run Britain

They’re all one of those, oh no sorry my mistake you said clock