PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by pisaac

1. pisaac

Aaron Bennett

Of course, natch!
  2. pisaac

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Have you got £50 million to spare?
  3. pisaac

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Bitcoin values have dropped 52% over the last 6 months
  4. pisaac

Hughes and co..

Ignore the saddos, that was interesting. They need to re-evaluate their lives, except I doubt they have one
  5. pisaac

Match day parking

This is very much the case. One or two permit holders raised such a fuss that stewards had to put a cone in the reserved space to ensure the correct holder could use it.
  6. pisaac

Lancashireship Mini League 2022/23

Technically Wigan is in Lancashire, as are Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Rochdale and so on. The administrative boundaries were changed in 1972, not the historical county boundaries. For the same reason Coniston, Barrow etc are still part of Lancashire.
  7. pisaac

CONFIRMED Mikey O'Neil signs pro contract

Since Thompson & Kendal for me!!
  8. pisaac

Pre season plans

I think it is a historical left-over from the days of factories and mills in the Midlands when thousands headed for Wales in their summer holidays. Plus it would be relatively cheap.
  9. pisaac

Riis

You are proving my point! He didn't sell. The Glaziers would sell United for the right price.
  10. pisaac

Riis

But you don't and no one does. As always on this forum it's all unfounded speculation. This summer will reveal all about Craig Hemmings intentions
  11. pisaac

Riis

Agree with everything you say. Just wish his heading was better.
  12. pisaac

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 25/04/22 - KO:19:30 - Championship

You win my night's star prize for concocting the most idiotic comments. Well done.
  13. pisaac

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 25/04/22 - KO:19:30 - Championship

Remind me how many players in the squad were signed by RL?
  14. pisaac

Top four strikers in different leagues

League 1 - Finney, Tommy Thompson, Peter Thompson League 2 - Dawson, Godfrey, Nugent, Fuller That's as far as it goes for me!
  15. pisaac

PNE a club to be proud of.

I don't know how many Ukrainians are in the North West, but some show of solidarity would be good