Recent content by Pne_Gaz

1. Pne_Gaz

Match Day - Sheffield United - 14/09/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Just something he prefers I guess, even Riis at Randers
  2. Pne_Gaz

Riis was a solid 5/10 until the 90th while Seanie was a good 7/10 till he came off, even with his goal I'd still only put Riis at a 6 myself
  3. Pne_Gaz

He was starting to turn the tide tbf, he's a classy player that shouldn't be near this league
  4. Pne_Gaz

I don't think there's any doubt it was bad defending honestly, not seen it back yet as red button doesn't do highlights but iirc we had a line of 4/5 players who didn't really even move and only one of them that tried to get a touch, albeit the touch didn't help us in the end
  5. Pne_Gaz

We lost control of the game when he came off, him and DJ were absolutely bossing it together
  6. Pne_Gaz

On Riis - If the lad sorts his first touch and starts really making the effort to get into the box when play is ahead of him, he'll be going on to big things
  7. Pne_Gaz

There's no problem with what you say but after two horrendously defended goals and one following immediately a clear cut chance, can you be surprised people were up in arms? There are also certain others trying to call people out for reacting in a similar manner despite making valid points just...
  8. Pne_Gaz

Hang about lad, are we not allowed to comment on stupid decisions? Everyone acknowledges the subs were wrong, so maybe before having a whinge at others, you give it a think eh, lad
  9. Pne_Gaz

You know what, what the fook do i know?? 😂 😂
  10. Pne_Gaz

Disagree honestly, AN wouldn't have brought McCann on for DJ. He'd have brought on Browne who wouldn't have fucked the tackle in their half just before the goal.
  11. Pne_Gaz

Say what you want about AN but he wouldn't have lost this game.
  12. Pne_Gaz

McAvoy, good until subs time then loses his fucking mind. Potts for Maguire? Mind blowing. McCann for DJ who was controlling the game? Sackable. Murphy for Bauer with 2 minutes left? What's the point?
  13. Pne_Gaz

Also McCann, wtf is that tackle up the pitch
  14. Pne_Gaz

Fucking done for tonight, couldn't defend against our under 14s. Fucking pathetic.