Recent content by pne_monster

1. pne_monster

Darnell loves a good tackle. (Charged by FA - Pg16)

Now being reported by Sky. Fisher could be in trouble!
  2. pne_monster

Yvonne

Yes there are people in worse situations, but that doesn't mean your struggles aren't worth sharing or deserving of empathy. As that famous philosopher (Yoda) once said "Fear is the path to the dark side." - don't be afraid to share or speak out. Sorry for your loss, hope you and your daughter...
  3. pne_monster

Match Day - PNE v Sheffield Wednesday - 21/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Probably explains why he was sent off if he did.
  4. pne_monster

Match Day - PNE v Sheffield Wednesday - 21/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I saw that they had a man sent off while out with the dog. Was hopeful of racking up a few goals to boost our confidence. Get back for half time and it’s 0-0. Marvellous.
  5. pne_monster

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Well yes, most people can see through it, but MP's these days are media savvy. Use non committal language or avoid the question altogether.
  6. pne_monster

What Are You Listening To?

Depends on what I'm reading/writing but currently working my way through Springsteen's back catalogue.
  7. pne_monster

Boris Backs Bully Patel

"If" maintains the illusion of doubt.
  8. pne_monster

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Of the top of my head ... Failing Grayling Robert Jenrick Priti Patel Cummings Track and trace PPE School dinners oh and I found this ... https://www.thenational.scot/news/18829380.tory-government-failures-merit-scrutiny-law/ And The Good Law project have a number of legal challenges in the...
  9. pne_monster

Need to get something off my chest

Tough time of year for a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. But glad to see you, and others on other threads, feeling some benefit from talking, and importantly getting some support.
  10. pne_monster

Caring for others

Just had a thought. While we’re focusing on those with mental health problems, there are loads of us that care for people with mental and physical health needs. You can ask for help as well. This isn’t exclusively for those in need themselves.
  11. pne_monster

WE NEED A UNDER 23s team

I've always thought we needed something, particularly if our "strategy" is to buy young players cheaply and develop them until they're ready for the first team, and then sell on.
  12. pne_monster

Red button games on nowtv/Sky.

I've noticed this has now popped up on my homepage - we've got the Now TV hub thingymajig that connects to our old(er) TV. Will see if it works when any content pops up.
  13. pne_monster

Susceptibility to the counter attack

Hmmmm not convinced. I’d like someone to show me the analysis but I think we still concede goals on the counter even with Pearo in the side.
  14. pne_monster

Need to get something off my chest

Control the controllables. We can’t do anything about the home form!!
  15. pne_monster

Susceptibility to the counter attack

This has been a problem for a while, and despite people claiming we have the best defensive midfielder in the division. I’d be curious if anyone has analysis about the type of goals scored off counter attacking goals are the biggest issue