Recent content by pne_monster

1. pne_monster

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

It was mentioned on the podcast that we are one of a few clubs that are mounting a legal challenge to this. If I recall correctly clubs are being loaned the money but are having to use TV money to guarantee it. If a club defaults on paying back the loan then TV income is reduced for ALL clubs...
  2. pne_monster

Dear Trevor

Ditto
  3. pne_monster

FA Cup final

Amen
  4. pne_monster

FA Cup final

Completely agree. Apart from the unbridled joy of listening to fans, and the fact that the underdog won in the FA cup, the expressions of joy towards the owners is incredible. Not going to lie had a tear or two in my eyes at the end. “you can’t see this but we’ve got pictures of him on the...
  5. pne_monster

How much control does Peter Ridsdale have?

About the same weight, just slightly less jaundiced.
  6. pne_monster

Mmmm …pie
  7. pne_monster

Every credit. I went out the first weekend everything opened outside and it was sunny but still freezing!
  8. pne_monster

Was the answer “my phone has more power than they did”?
  9. pne_monster

Guarantee we’ve bought a Commodore 64
  10. pne_monster

Yeah that’s why I stated that it was out of his area of expertise. I’m quite familiar with analysis of people 😃
  11. pne_monster

Retained List (Confirmed)

I do agree that as our stellar signing on huge wages (I think), that he should be the new Fuller, absolutely battering teams at this level, or at least the focus of our attacking play. I wouldn't go so far as to label anyone lazy or disinterested, but am curious why he's not ripping the place up.
  12. pne_monster

Possibly part of Mr Beet's remit - to look at "fit" although I think that may be out of his area of expertise.
  13. pne_monster

"It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do." - Steve Jobs
  14. pne_monster

So here’s a different perspective on this, as obviously we aren’t privy to all the discussions and debate within the club. Peter said to Alex, look you can keep the big five as long as possible and have a crack at promotion but that means we won’t be able to sign the top targets you want, and...
  15. pne_monster

Early summer transfer gossip

Baresi was also about eight stone soaking wet. Just read the game incredibly well.