Recent content by PNEESSEX

1. PNEESSEX

A bit of photography

I bought some 8x42 bins last summer specifically for birdwatching. 10x42 is obviously a greater magnification, but the field of vision is better with 8x mag which means it's easier to find the damned bird you're trying to follow. I paid about £100 for mine which is kind of entry level gear...
  2. PNEESSEX

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

It always makes me think of blankets....do they even make them there anymore?
  3. PNEESSEX

Ive had the petals in salads before.....tbh they were nothingy in the extreme
  4. PNEESSEX

Ask Morrissey; Im sure he still has a few ideas about gladioli. Of course they might have the same effect on you as they had on him - draining his talent and turning him into a bit of a fucking idiot.
  5. PNEESSEX

This corona virus thing...

Even G Beebies needs viewers or otherwise who will advertise on there? It needs revenue at some point. Perhaps the heady mix of no-hopers, polemicists and a few decent journos needs revisiting?
  6. PNEESSEX

When I was able to get to Spain, the local area was the source for most of the early strawberries and blueberries for most of Europe. Really wonderful produce.....I guess getting there somewhat negated the impact of eating the local stuff :D
  7. PNEESSEX

I shant be watching Frottage at any point......Id rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick tbh
  8. PNEESSEX

I agree. Im very keen to ensure I buy locally sourced produce as much as possible. The farm shop I use sources a great deal from E Anglia, the butcher gets his stuff locally. The "fish van" that comes to town a couple of times a week comes from Grimsby (though he doesnt claim everything comes...
  9. PNEESSEX

I too only watch it on Youtube.....it's really not that good tbh. Giving Farage a daily show is desperation IMO
  10. PNEESSEX

It's absolutely useless. The last time I saw such shonky prodction values I was watching Crossroads ;)
  11. PNEESSEX

G Beebies currently has more staff than viewers........
  12. PNEESSEX

Good luck with that. What are the transport miles associated with Truss' brilliant Australian trade deal I wonder? Sourcing beef from England, Scotland or Ireland or getting it from Queensland.......
  13. PNEESSEX

The idea that we can be self sufficient in terms of food production is beyond fanciful. We havent been self sufficient in food since 1850. We weren't even self sufficient between 1939 and 1945. Anyway, the execrable Liz Truss wants us to be able to buy food from all over the world.
  14. PNEESSEX

It's been confirmed that teachers will be subject to a pay freeze this year: theyre not exactly happy about that (understandably) https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/jul/21/pay-freeze-for-englands-teachers-a-slap-in-the-face-say-unions
  15. PNEESSEX

Ive just finished watching his interview......