Recent content by PNEFC!

1. P

Izzy Brown serious injury(Confirmed)

I like him too and I think he’d get the best out of more ‘flair’ players like Izzy, shame he’s injured. Back to Frankie - if he doesn’t hit the ground at least jogging, I think it’ll be a difficult ride for him!
  2. P

Friendlies

I’ve got 3 tickets for tomorrow’s game. Not sure if they’re sold out. Face value? Have to isolate🙄
  3. P

Early summer transfer gossip

Slightly off topic but isn’t it nice to see a manager actually smile?!
  4. P

New Home Kit & Sponsor (Confirmed)

Boots an all?
  5. P

New Home Kit & Sponsor (Confirmed)

I agree but PNE will have their own brand blue and so will PAR. Getting them to align is difficult as neither brand will want to compromise on their visual identity.
  6. P

No, don’t think we have but agree we need more balance at the back. Struggle down the right!
  7. P

Loan Earl - last chance for him to impress? Bin Rafferty - thanks but just not good enough. Hunts - Let him stay if he wants to as back up, if not loan or sell? Goes with the biggest best wishes!
  8. P

Just looked at Browns stats.. Don’t know much about him but doesn’t inspire me as an attacking player his goals are few and far between?
  9. P

Agreed. It’s like currently we’re scrambling for half decent first teamers but we’ve got no young potential waiting in the wings in 2/3 seasons time. Gone of the days are Pearson/Robinson/Hugill, which looking back looks like it was a pure fluke not a solid recruitment policy.
  10. P

Wasn’t the left footed CB bit of an Alex Neil obsession?
  11. P

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Like why even ‘cautious optimism’ why not just ‘optimism’? We did have a good finish to the season. That’s reason to be optimistic.
  12. P

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Most decent PR/copy teams can spin something quite negative into something fairly positive. We fail to do this. The tone is wrong. Why is it not more of a ‘new manager, fans are back, we’re looking at season ticket costs, new local kit sponsor, bringing in new players, let’s get behind the...
  13. P

How much control does Peter Ridsdale have?

I’m unsure how it works.. Two possible ways for me. 1. PR is a control freak and wants to manage every detail. Have management over transfers, scouting, input into squad management/training. 2. Which I hope is the more likely: Preston North End is run like every other business in the world...
  14. P

Paul Gallagher.

Model professional. Young footballers should look up to Gallagher on how to conduct yourself on and off the pitch. An honour to have someone like that representing our club.
  15. P

If not Neil then who?

I was against the idea at first but I am slowly warming to him. No other names truly inspire me. Unless we go for a random name/announcement like Riis. I think of the list I’d be happiest with McCann.