• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Recent content by PNEurotic

1. P

Need Covid passport

Some absolute melts on this thread. Stick your passport up your arse Boris, see you on Parliament Square on the 18th (doubt it)
  2. P

Need Covid passport

Nah, I'm reet thanks Cha
  3. P

This corona virus thing...

Mate, the whole thing's an irony as the vaccinated can spread it!
  4. P

Need Covid passport

Reluctantly happy to take my negative LFT with me, but totally opposed to registering this and uploading to an app to show them as will likely be required. I‘m not playing their coercive, manipulative game.
  5. P

Need Covid passport

GPS are being used for vaccinations, fact. Our political views are very closely aligned @raefil but I will not accept the left’s approach to the pandemic as it disproportionately affects those they used to seek to represent. Anyway, back to Covid passes, 1 x season ticket holder here of many...
  6. P

Not seen anything from Zorro that was other than a counter argument that you don’t like & resort to name calling & abuse.
  7. P

And the disproportionate concentration on the virusover 2 years hasn’t had the same effect? Your granny can’t get a primary care appointment because her GP is jabbing children to ‘protect’ her
  8. P

Need Covid passport

If this is a world you want to live in then I feel sorry for you. It’s not mine.
  9. P

Frankie McAvoy Statement via LMA

Wasn’t the 0-5 defeat one of those final 8 games of last season when ”we did so well”?
  10. P

Plymouth game

I’d love to see a Nobbers flag in the home end!
  11. P

Need Covid passport

“Don’t go to the office…go to the office party” ”Moronic virus vaccine avoidant…get the vaccine/booster” Actual words used in an actual press conference by an actual Prime Minister. I‘m out.
  12. P

Ched Evans

Lol
  13. P

Ched Evans

His football is exactly what we need. His morals aren't. Don't tell me what to do.
  14. P

Ched Evans

Here, here 👏
  15. P

Ched Evans

I bow to your superior moral code