Recent content by pnewortham

1. pnewortham

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Bloody is. Club needs to sell loads of shite at the mo.
  2. pnewortham

If that’s the best we can offer for the FA cup?

Mourinho just now: "I tell my players when they lose in the Premier League it's my fault, if you lose today it's your fault." Haha a leaf out of Neil's book.
  3. pnewortham

Rate the movie you've last seen

The Big Short, about the '08 Wall Street crash. An eye-opening insight.
  4. pnewortham

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Ooo, nice symmetry. 2 penalties scored today, by 2 Jacobsons.
  5. pnewortham

This corona virus thing...

You should install these. Antimicrobial door handle covers https://www.veraco.co.uk/the-antibacterial-handle-wrap-with-resistance-to-coronavirus/ Silver has been used for years as a powerful antimicrobial agent, Japan is hot on this stuff.
  6. pnewortham

Nice stuff. Try Googling the black light videos showing germs spreading around a buffet. We used to do a similar trick for visitors to the microbiology lab - put some invisible fluorescent dye on their hands and let them touch stuff and play around for half an hour. Then turn the lights out...
  7. pnewortham

It's certainly a contributing factor but not a huge percentage. I also think the incidence will be much lower than for normal colds & flu. Viruses can survive outside the body for 24 hours, but it's usually from coughing and sneezing (think about winter-time in a busy office with snotty...
  8. pnewortham

Squad depth & fringe players exposed again in the Cup

Does Violet Beauregarde conjur any images...
  9. pnewortham

You'll be singing like a lark in the morning. I've got through an entire cartoon of tomato juice now. I'll be tip-top on anti-oxidants now.
  10. pnewortham

Does it have a drink or return option?
  11. pnewortham

Once you've gelled your hands there's no residual effect, it just kills whatever's on your hands at that moment - if you touch a contaminated surface again the new germs will be on your hand. The surface you're about to touch should really be santised too. And bear in mind, even the very high...
  12. pnewortham

I saw the TV advert and assumed it was April fools.
  13. pnewortham

Huh, did I write that, did that quoting go a bit wonky...??
  14. pnewortham

Now that's impressive on Longridge, isn't there a wall behind the first tee?? Played in a big 2-day club comp at Penwortham. Got to the 3rd hole, a par 3, it's always congested but even busier on comp days. My tee shot hit a tree and went backwards, ended up nestling behind the toilet block...
  15. pnewortham

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Bit bored of rum this week. Will be drinking virgin Mary's tonight. Went out earlier to stock up on tomato juice & tabasco :) (y)