PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by potsie66

1. potsie66

Team for QPR

Wanna see Best get some game time hopefully
  2. potsie66

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 16/04/24 - KO:8PM - Championship

I don't agree, maybe when it comes to final positions yes but I'm talking about individual games and mindsets...I've seen Plymouth, Brizzle, Watford and Sunderland all play the top 4 this season. All 4 had a bloody good go at them. Yes with mixed results but they didn't just roll over like we...
  3. potsie66

We left on 75mins. 2nd half was like a training exercise for Soton. If they needed too it could of been 6 or7. Have some sympathy that our midfield is completely decimated but the lack of willingness to try and play and actually move and create options was painful to watch. And that can only...
  4. potsie66

Here at St Marys.....think we'll be leaving soon lol. Shambolic and spineless. No desire to even attempt to pass or play through the lines. I absolutely hate this wing back system. Unless RL has the bollocks to admit it doesn't work and change going forward I think we just have to part ways and...
  5. potsie66

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Just one of those must win games when you try and do anything to get a goal. If it happens your a genius if if doesn't your a mug. Just felt like we were destined not to score from the start.🤷‍♂️
  6. potsie66

CONFIRMED Milutin Osmajić Signs - 4 Year Deal

Completely agree. Would also sell off Keane for maybe £100k and double our money on what we paid for him and inject the 50k into 2 up and coming strikers 👍
  7. potsie66

Matchday Thread PNE v Huddersfield Town - 9/4/24 - KO:7.45pm - Championship

We just have no kind of pattern of play or identity. It's just so poor to watch
  8. potsie66

Matchday Thread Gentry Day - Watford v PNE - 6/04/24 - KO:3PM

Actually thought we did ok. Had the much better chances. Just lacked a bit of quality with our final pass. Only 2 gripes were I thought our set pieces were poor and the subs should have been 10mins earlier. Need 3 points Tuesday to set up a huge game next Saturday its still doable 🙏. Ali...
  9. potsie66

Bit like last week. Had the much better chances 1st half but haven't stuck em away 🤷‍♂️. McCanns been quality
  10. potsie66

Illness and injuries really killing us atm. So frustrating. Come on boys!!🤞
  11. potsie66

Gentry Day - 2024 Watford (A) - 6th April (Tickets & Discussions)

This is class by the club. Big thumbs up 👍
  12. potsie66

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Really???. Digging out Woodman for their goal just shows that imho you're looking for a scapegoat when in reality it was just a slip and a shit goal to concede, the kind of incident which happens probably every 2 or 3 seasons or so. Just shite that it's happened now. Woodman was at no fault at all.
  13. potsie66

Just as we suspected....

Fair play...Love him walking in with a gold fish bowl!🤣
  14. potsie66

Matchday Thread PNE v Rotherham Utd - 29/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Really??? Be happy, when was the last time we were this comfortable in a home game??..we've got 2 away games in the next 7 days. More than happy for us to take it easy for the last 15.....glass half full for me