Pumba's latest activity

• Pumba
    Pumba replied to the thread La Liga title race.
    Atleti with 2 goals in the final 8 minutes to win 2-1 at home to Osasuna with one game to go. If they’d only drawn, Real would have been...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to jamesOB's post in the thread Early summer transfer gossip with Like Like.
    Even better. It’s literally just that we want Iversen back Finger on the pulse as ever
  • Pumba
    A quick check of their website, I recognise a little clue - seems like you might be talking with some authority here ;)(y)
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to 222Mark's post in the thread Do we want the Lashers promoted? with Haha Haha.
    Are you feeling OK?
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to Dirty Harry's post in the thread Do we want the Lashers promoted? with Like Like.
    Aye. Look what playing Blackpool did for Tom Clarke! 'Oh what a night.' 'Who put the ball in the Blackpool net?' Games like these are...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to Regardless's post in the thread FA Cup final with Like Like.
    In today’s delightful interview, when asked how important his save was at the end…. he ignored it completely- just went on about the...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to Lord Edgington's post in the thread Do we want the Lashers promoted? with Like Like.
    100% disagree I’d rather play Burnley, Blackpool, Blackburn than a team that is meaningless in its entire nature such as say QPR or such...
  • Pumba
    Pumba replied to the thread Do we want the Lashers promoted?.
    A rivalry where you don’t get the chance to wallop the team you despise is half a one.
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to sf's post in the thread Do we want the Lashers promoted? with Like Like.
    Everyone born in Blackpool is taught to lie as a baby. Training for when they can some day work on those shitty, rigged games on the...
  • Pumba
    Pumba replied to the thread FA Cup final.
    I do think people will look back on Leicester in 10 or 15 years and remember fondly what an absolute sensation they were. Shock PL...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to pne_monster's post in the thread FA Cup final with Heart Heart.
    Completely agree. Apart from the unbridled joy of listening to fans, and the fact that the underdog won in the FA cup, the expressions...
  • Pumba
    Pumba replied to the thread FA Cup final.
    One of the best keepers in the world for me. Dependable as fook.
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to jamesOB's post in the thread FA Cup final with Like Like.
    How can you not love Kasper Schmeichel? Eloquence in every interview, class keeper, underrated and loves the club he plays for Never...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to jamesOB's post in the thread FA Cup final with Like Like.
    Imagine trying to tell Leicester fans who watched them get beat in the playoffs by Watford when Deeney scored, that within the next...
  • Pumba
    Pumba reacted to Regardless's post in the thread The Premier league so far this season. with Like Like.
    If the follow-through involves undue force and recklessness, then fair enough. But both players were going for the ball, Bailly gets...