1. raefil

How long till you remove this.......

Lol
  2. raefil

Bollocks Of course you did.
  3. raefil

What a shame that the other member who had an allegation that they were a jew hater thrown at them will no probs never post aga6. A patron of longer standing on the forum than me. No action was taken against the one throwing that disgusting slur at another member.
  4. raefil

Dont come the clever dick with me jake. You are a liar, you posted a lie about me publicly, you proved you lied from the above screen shot.
  5. raefil

You banned myself, snicky and nobber, although god knows why nobs was banned. The person who made a direct allegation that another member was a jew hater had no action taken against them
  6. raefil

The redacted parts show who the report was about You said I threatened the forum. You lied jake. Your screen shot shows I did nothing of the sort I accept the ban, I will not accept being lied about.
  7. raefil

You said I threatened the forum with legal action. You lied Now retract that allegation. I gave you the chance to do this by PM you declined. You know full well what the report was and which poster it was about. I had been accused by a poster of being an anti semite. Not something I will...
  8. raefil

I asked you by PM You chose to ignore me. Show some courtesy.
  9. raefil

Oh yes it is!!!!!!
  10. raefil

Do the hokey kokey!!
  11. raefil

🤣 🤣 🤣
  12. raefil

This corona virus thing...

I do agree they wont, but Im just wondering whether you think they should consider all 4. I believe they should.
  13. raefil

This corona virus thing...

Doyou think the govt should consider any of the 4 requests?
  14. raefil

Barnsley and the FT article

https://archive.is/BFIWA