Recent content by Regardless

1. Regardless

This Week in Dictatorship Britain

Looks like it took a few days for George to catch up with me 😁 Seriously, I would like this thread to stay this vital topic... and use the This Week in Tory Britain one for the other stuff. This topic needs its own clear platform.
  2. Regardless

This corona virus thing...

David Busst's foot once nearly went flying through the air.
  3. Regardless

The Premier league so far this season.

Quite a few soft-arses leaving Goodison after 19 minutes as soon as they concede a second. Probably in the pub now, not feeling too happy that Everton are back in the game!
  4. Regardless

Covid 19 - counter arguments

https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vaccines-heart-disease/
  5. Regardless

6. Regardless

my Facebook feed has people genuinely aghast that Omicron is an anagram of Oncomir - which apparently relates to cancer, and this is definitely an omen. They don’t jest. They are a bit more jovial that it is also an anagram of Moronic!
  7. Regardless

McCann better than Pearson

You're biased! (but I do agree)
  8. Regardless

Tennis Thread 2021

Will be interesting to find out her reasons. Maybe a bit of injury, bit of pandemic disruption making it all a bit hard work. She is only 30 and as one who was a late bloomer, you’d have expected she still had more to give.
  9. Regardless

Funniest comedy sketch of all time

10. Regardless

England 20 - 0 Latvia

Half pay then. Simples!
  11. Regardless

This week in tory run Britain

Unbe**ckinngbelievable! Hancock’s publican mate who owns Hinpack Limited - the one who got a massive PPE contract. Yesterday again Hancock denied it aggressively - calling it a fabrication- Labour lies - that Hinpack was ever given a contract. My understanding is that the Tories had been...
  12. Regardless

England 20 - 0 Latvia

That would be sexist and grossly unfair. The men can’t expect the same pay until they too are racking up twenty goals a match.
  13. Regardless

England 20 - 0 Latvia

There've been a lot of games with double figure scores... and of course it doesn't look good. Five hattricks - wow!
  14. Regardless

This Week in Dictatorship Britain

It doesn’t get rid of the argument because those facts are hardly new - and will continue to be ignored!
  15. Regardless

Funnies Thread - Feel Free to Add More

Ho-de Ho.