Recent content by Regardless

1. Regardless

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

We should sign the Austrian keeper - Schrödinger
  2. Regardless

Have you been working on that all week? !
  3. Regardless

BBC stats after 15 mins showing BC 6 shots to our 0
  4. Regardless

I didn’t get that at first - thought you’d ballsed up a joke - but penny has dropped. First class 😂
  5. Regardless

Anyone monitoring the Brizzle boards for their team and confidence levels?
  6. Regardless

This week in tory run Britain

... or brown envelopes and promotions.
  7. Regardless

This is an advantage - a clear one. Of course it will come to an end one day (might be today, seeing as we’re all happy with the team selection) but this fantastic run against them will rankle them rather than motivate. Convention has it that once they do break our hoodoo over them, we’ll lose...
  8. Regardless

Surprisingly few posts on this thread so far. Team selection has been on my mind all morning- thought there’d be more buzzzzz! Maybe because this game is such a forgone conclusion that people aren’t engaged.
  9. Regardless

Test Cricket 2021

Maybe an hour ago, I was going to just comment that the Aussies' long long unbeaten run at Brisbane was looking safe, as they'd gone past 300, five down. Just looked again and Aussies now 356/9 and had in fact at one stage fallen from 311/5 to 315/8. Well done India for fighting... shows...
  10. Regardless

Team for Saturday

Wasn't really concentrating when I looked that... and for a moment thought that I'd never noticed what an amazing number of players have the initials 'D'. and 'M'. I'm not saying it lasted even a second - but it was definitely longer than it should have been. I had enough time to ask myself if...
  11. Regardless

This corona virus thing...

Compare the unbelievable, almost unending chaotic approach to decision-making and communications in England, and put it against Labour-run Wales (and SNP-run Scotland). The difference is chalk and cheese. Of course there have been spikes in Wales, (and Scotland)... but overall, the leadership...