Recent content by rem

1. R

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Is it local?
  2. R

Retained List (Confirmed)

By I wouldn’t be surprised if we are happy to sell DJ if a reasonable offer comes in. If we are prepared to sell a player for a decent fee, I think he would be first choice.
  3. R

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

I think Critchley and the new owners have done a brilliant job in turning the club round to finish 3rd. I would like to see them get the reward they deserve for their excellent efforts
  4. R

Four youth team players sign pro contracts (Confirmed)..

He was registered in the 25 man squad last season
  5. R

This Season or Next ?

The media generally are reporting it as a possible points deduction next season. Derby cannot appeal against the misconduct charge but they can challenge any sanctions which may follow. This guy Alonso seems a right idiot. It was revealed yesterday that a lavish home which was supposedly his...
  6. R

Liam Lindsay joins on loan (Confirmed)

Possibly owner introducing finance as share capital like TH does.
  7. R

Frankie McAvoy appointed new head coach (Confirmed).

Not sure. Apologies. I was meant to be replying to the poster who suggested that FM would be off if offered a number 2 job to AN. I was strongly disagreeing with that viewpoint.
  8. R

Season Ticket Marketing Strategies

I have been a season ticket holder for decades and I am not going to change a habit of a lifetime and never will unless health or death intervene!
  9. R

Iversen signs on loan January '21 (confirmed)

Rudd is better than Maxwell and Iverson is a lot better than Rudd and most, if not all, than the other championship goalkeepers
  10. R

And our former financial director, Mr Scholes, is in charge of finances there! Good riddance
  11. R

Is anybody else fed up with people saying that FM is not their first choice but ...! I can just imagine them repeating that phrase if things start going wrong next season!
  12. R

Would you give up a number 1 position for a number 2 position? Also, if FM has a one year rolling contract, it is very doubtful that any club would pay us the contracted compensation for a number 2.
  13. R

Early summer transfer gossip

But is Dunne tall enough? What makes you happy with him? How often have you seen him play?
  14. R

Early summer transfer gossip

There is a Photo if you google him
  15. R

Unbelievable