sf's latest activity

• S
    sf replied to the thread So what's needed next?.
    I'd say we've no chance of competing for Diedhiou to be honest, will easily be on £20k at Bristol City after the fee they paid for him...
  • S
    sf replied to the thread Ched Evans.
    Exactly, if you go to a gig then its for the music, random shit to shout out during a chorus is just a nice extra.
  • S
    sf reacted to New York White's post in the thread Ched Evans with Like Like.
    I saw a Bowie documentary over twenty years ago and he said he put a bunch of words and sentences into a bag, then he draws them out and...
  • S
    sf replied to the thread So what's needed next?.
    We were supposedly looking at loaning Kenneth Zohore who ended up at Millwall. Definitely fits the bill for this team, not prolific...
  • S
    sf replied to the thread Ched Evans.
    Are lyrics even important? bands like The Stooges were great and Iggy Pop spent about 20 minutes writing the lyrics.
  • S
    sf replied to the thread Sack him now.
    DJ is the only player in the squad who I'd say is perfectly suited to that style.
  • S
    Hasn't Doncaster's form been shit since losing Whiteman? Donny fans don't seem too bothered he's going.
  • S
    Don't think there has been a PNE manager since I've been alive who has played quick, pass & move football. Darren Ferguson maybe, when...
  • S
    sf replied to the thread New pub for Preston?.
    Hatch in Manchester is decent
  • S
    sf replied to the thread TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets.
    Undercover on Netflix is great. Dutch/ Belgian show, based on true events about an operation to get one of the biggest ecstacy dealers...
  • S
    sf replied to the thread New pub for Preston?.
    https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/gallery/prestons-new-food-drink-shipping-19925045
  • S
    Dave Seddon. We have first option to loan if he plays a certain amount of games.
  • S
    Never fancied him to make it in the top flight but you can't turn down Liverpool, think he'll go to Celtic with Liverpool making a nice...
  • S
    sf reacted to Preston1880's post in the thread Third goal.. with Like Like.
  • S
    sf reacted to VIP 218's post in the thread Ched Evans with Like Like.
    It's clear Evans has done far better than anyone expected him to, okay a few pointed out that he's performed adequately before at this...