Recent content by sf

1. S

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Typical Forest signing really, bit of a name, high wages & past his best.
  2. S

On the face of it, no. 6.5 rating on Whoscored, 2 goals, 27 games.
  3. S

Was Arter even that good for Fulham last season?
  4. S

Match Day - Norwich City v PNE - 19/09/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Yeah, I'm on about the Bristol Bellends too
  5. S

For a £50k fee I imagine the sell on will be hefty. I'm resigned to losing him.
  6. S

Match Day - Norwich City v PNE - 19/09/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

That forum has an obsession about us because they spend loads of money, can't beat us and rarely finish above us. Sad, backward bumpkins.
  7. S

Think we can scrap that one.
  8. S

I doubt Blackburn would have offered a deal if they had to pay for him. He was a development punt.
  9. S

Fans losing interest

Carlsberg weren't it? Haven't bothered to look in years. I quite like Heineken to be honest, i'm not snobby about beer but draw the line at Carling & Carlsberg.
  10. S

Fans losing interest

Maybe we're getting a good lager on the concourse when we go back.
  11. S

What Are You Listening To?

Quite like these guys at the minute, Coventry lads I think.
  12. S

While messing up 5 yard passes, being out of position, blasting the ball 20 yards over the goal and putting in abysmal tackles that usually resulted in a red. But yeah... It was the forward passes he attempted that people weren't keen on...
  13. S

Ledson was complete and utter dogshit 12 months ago, now he's looking a Championship player. Bayliss has 2 years on him.
  14. S

I have no idea how our transfers work. We found £800k for Jamal Lowe who we don't need but can't double it for someone like Bonne. We pay over a million up front for Bayliss but can't agree terms for Fraizer Campbell. It just seems to come down to whether the owner wants to release funds that...
  15. S

Who's detractors? It seems like Riddler is heavily involved in transfers, we have the recruitment guy Savage, Neil will have his own targets and there will no doubt be outside influences recommending players. The initial suggestion will differ signing by signing. It does seem that our most...