Recent content by simon_pne

1. S

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Serious question, how do we sell if there are no buyers? Had we been able to sell, I bet you'd be on here slating him for selling our best players in a season we'd been top of the league in and comfortably in the play offs all season only for a disasterous run that our previous manager had no...
  2. S

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Good, it's something we should be proud of and talk about.
  3. S

Frankie - Yes or No.

Ainsworth is far more valued at North End than at Rovers. He has a far greater connection with the club. He'd jump at the chance.
  4. S

Frankie - Yes or No.

Not really sure how anyone can say no. Had we appointed Frankio McAvio from Brazil at the same point in time delivered the same results, all the fans would be over the moon with the turn around in results with the same squad. He couldn't have done any more!
  5. S

Ben Davies

Surely this post isn't a serious one? He wanted out. He wouldn't sign a new contract for sometime, way before Liverpool were interested. He made it clear he saw his future well away from Deepdale. No way will he consider coming back.
  6. S

If not Neil then who?

Your posts do suggest you're incredibly blind to AN faults. The turnaround in performances highlights this massively
  7. S

If not Neil then who?

Can not for one minute think we'd appoint fowler. That's too cray cray
  8. S

If not Neil then who?

It would. But that doesn't excuse how the preformances then suddenly dropped, to what you describe as relegation fodder
  9. S

If not Neil then who?

Not sure, but it was our strongest squad for a long time. He managed to get it to top spot briefly. Since then, we just stopped doing what we'd always done. The players were the same. But something drastically in the dressing room was not the same, evidently.
  10. S

If not Neil then who?

Alex Neil took this approach from about December 2019.
  11. S

If not Neil then who?

I'd be shocked if we had a new manager in this season.
  12. S

Trevor's next big decision..

He supports £300,000 worth of losses a week for his own business interests? I've heard it all now
  13. S

Sack him now (contd).

OK maybe there has been crossed wires here. My post was about who I believe to have been a better manager for PNE. My argument was for SG. I wasn't referring to the shortfalls of this season and the reasons for AN to be sacked. But I see many more tangible plus points from the SG era than...
  14. S

Sack him now (contd).

All of which were signed, developed and established under SG.