Recent content by simonnisbet

1. simonnisbet

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

We’re paying these out of contract player thousands of pounds a week for another 6 months. We have to utilise them surely??
  2. simonnisbet

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

Brilliant player! This is the best news in a long time for me
  3. simonnisbet

Possible stand off on the fee? Im guessing wages, length of contract are all agreed?
  4. simonnisbet

Just spends a lot of time on here and there are 24 clubs in our division, just wandered what made this forum so entertaining. Its largely depressing
  5. simonnisbet

Just out of interest, do you post on other club forums? Why Preston?
  6. simonnisbet

My point is why cant afford a major overhaul, so Whiteman then what? We need so much more and we dont spend money do we.
  7. simonnisbet

Im not too bothered whether Whiteman comes in or not. After witnessing yesterdays game and several others this season its quite obvious a major overhaul is needed and the dead wood needs shipping out. Its going to cost too much all this. Whiteman will come in like he is some kind of saviour but...
  8. simonnisbet

I fear it will be far too expensive to make the changes needed to put this right. We’ve signed crap and not managed to tie down our better players. Neil you put this dross together, you’re a fake. Please hold your hand up and admit you dont have a clue how to fix this. Some of the most boring...
  9. simonnisbet

Neil OUT (Poll Reset - 16/12)

Please go! 🙏🏼
  10. simonnisbet

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Neil you’re a fraud! What a wank team we have. Hemmings dont waste your money on this freak show!
  11. simonnisbet

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Disgusting performance! Shittest team in cups on the planet! This is about the 10th time this season ive turned it off well before half time. Waste of time!
  12. simonnisbet

Is he not a very good fit for us and a price we can actually afford? Probably get good game time as well
  13. simonnisbet

Molumby signs on Loan (Confirmed)

So what kind of player is he exactly? Not a goalscorer I see. Pace, passing? Hopefully has a bit of skill or can actually beat a man.
  14. simonnisbet

I’m been feeling very let down by the club for some time. I cant help feel envious by the vision and intelligence of other clubs around us. We are a shambles at best and never seem to own up to our flaws. Some major rebuilding work is now needed and you know it will be done on the cheap. I think...