Snicky's latest activity

• Snicky
    Snicky reacted to finney's post in the thread That Trump fella. with Like Like.
    Quite a few isn't there and there could be could be multiple more examples of him forgetting what he's talking about, where he is, who...
  • Snicky
    Snicky replied to the thread (Totalitarian) New Normal.
    More like Biden has forgotten
  • Snicky
    Snicky reacted to Realistic's post in the thread Black life in America with Like Like.
    It's a reasonable point. It wouldn't bother me if all managers and players were black. It shouldn't matter if they're all white either...
  • Snicky
    Snicky reacted to Realistic's post in the thread That Trump fella. with Like Like.
    Women's rights seem to be secondary to the rights of the trans lobby.
  • Snicky
    Doubt its very little to do with a supposed stammer and more to do with an old man in obvious cognitive decline, just compare footage of...
  • Snicky
    Snicky reacted to Mer5eywhite's post in the thread That Trump fella. with Like Like.
    W What about the rights of the women they’re housed with? Nuts idea
  • Snicky
    Snicky replied to the thread That Trump fella..
    Exactly. If that idea doesn’t shout senility what does?
  • Snicky
    Snicky replied to the thread Black life in America.
    “they” also talk about the under representation of black managers in elite football. Is it only fair that they talk about the under...
  • Snicky
    Snicky reacted to Realistic's post in the thread Black life in America with Like Like.
    Good post. Another thing that annoys the hell out of me is that TV adverts now seem to be almost entirely populated by members of the...
  • Snicky
    Snicky makes some good points but I agree with you here. Ridiculous to pump seven shots into the guy. One in his leg would have taken...
  • Snicky
    Wow, thank you. I think that makes you my number one and only fan. Or as close as I’ll get to one. The aim of the police is to...
  • Snicky
    I agree, like this one
  • Snicky
    Yes it did. I did wonder why it was posted when there is plenty of none manipulated footage creepy Joe demonstrating his senility.
  • Snicky
    Not sure the point you are making Jake other than the obvious and pathetic bias from social media.
  • Snicky
    Indeed. But beyond the thread title, and actually reading the content of thread, its hardly beyond reality to discuss other countries.