Recent content by Snicky

1. Snicky

(Totalitarian) New Normal

More like Biden has forgotten
  2. Snicky

That Trump fella.

Exactly. If that idea doesn’t shout senility what does?
  3. Snicky

Black life in America

“they” also talk about the under representation of black managers in elite football. Is it only fair that they talk about the under representation of white players in elite football? 😁 obviously taking the piss with that but black players are over represented in terms of population percentage.
  4. Snicky

Black life in America

Wow, thank you. I think that makes you my number one and only fan. Or as close as I’ll get to one. The aim of the police is to neutralise the threat. A bloke high on adrenaline or drugs is more than capable of doing damage with a weapon after a shot to the leg. But once the threat is...
  5. Snicky

That Trump fella.

I agree, like this one
  6. Snicky

That Trump fella.

Not sure the point you are making Jake other than the obvious and pathetic bias from social media.
  7. Snicky

Black life in America

Indeed. But beyond the thread title, and actually reading the content of thread, its hardly beyond reality to discuss other countries.
  8. Snicky

Black life in America

Apologies, I must have dreamt up the numerous posts in this thread regarding and relating to the UK. 🤷‍♂️
  9. Snicky

Black life in America

He was tazered, he was ordered to give up at numerous times, the police attempted to wrestle him to the ground. He then picked up the knife again. He had numerous opportunities to save himself from being shot. He got shot because of his actions. What the fuck should they have done? Send him an...
  10. Snicky

Black life in America

Why single out America for us being better than? Why not Qatar? Saudi? Pakistan? Russia? Nigeria? Plus many many more.
  11. Snicky

Black life in America

Running the risk of being accused of whataboutery, but racism exists everywhere, in every country. The UK is by far one of the most tolerant and safe environments for people of colour to live, with exactly the same rights and opportunities as "white" people. Blowing it up like the UK is some...
  12. Snicky

Black life in America

Victim blaming? More like victims claiming some responsibility for their actions. More like pointing out to the knee jerk reactionary wet wipes that he was indeed carrying a weapon that could have killed a police officer and he did not comply with instructions when he should have. The police...
  13. Snicky

The pandemic ends

Same here. I've missed your Mum.
  14. Snicky

That Trump fella.

Frying Pan ➡️ 🔥
  15. Snicky

Black life in America

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/14/us/jacob-blake-gma-interview/index.html He was armed with a knife when he was shot. From the horse’s mouth.