Recent content by StevieB

1. S

Prediction League - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - Championship

Bristol City 0 - 3 Preston North End Evans 6 cards
  2. S

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Not going to be nil for Wycombe with Ripley between the uprights eh.
  3. S

The Stanley

One of the very best MMB adverts...Ever!
  4. S

The Stanley

What a lovely thread this is!
  5. S

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

It will be most interesting to see who AN puts in the team today, knowing his apparent dislike of cup competitions.
  6. S

Prediction League - Wycombe v PNE - 09/01/2021 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Wycombe Wanderers 1 - 2 Preston North End Bayliss 4 cards
  7. S

Can we seriously challenge for top 6?

No Apologies required Mooney, we all have our opinions. I was just answering the OP with my opinion, if you don't like it that's okay but don't belittle other peoples opinions by calling it utter rubbish just because yours is different. I respect your opinion but from my perspective the way we...
  8. S

Can we seriously challenge for top 6?

Can we seriously challenge for top 6? No, simply not good enough with our one trick pony in charge.
  9. S

Match Day - PNE v Coventry - 29/12/20 - 19:45 - Championship

Well as much as I rate Mr Robins as a Manager, he needs to understand the rules of the game... The winner shall be the team who legally gets the leather bag of wind into the oppositions onion sack the most times. As we did that twice to there none, I fail to understand how they could have won by...
  10. S

Prediction League - PNE v Nott'm Forest - 02/01/2021 - Championship

Preston North End 2 - 0 Nottingham Forest Earl 2 cards
  11. S

Drawn 2

Does that make them Mr medals Winning draws then?;)
  12. S

Pulis sacked at Sheffield Wednesday

Are Sheffield Wednesday the next Bolton? Certainly looks like a poison chalice for the next incomer off the managerial magic roundabout.
  13. S

False Doom and Gloom

How very prophetic, he's just been sacked! With that hindsight you might consider doing the lottery ;)
  14. S

Prediction League - PNE v Coventry - 29/12/2020 - Championship

Preston North End 2 - 0 Coventry City Bayliss 2 cards